• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Speaking of late comics, has bedlam been officially cancelled

K, you should tweet Nick Spencer with that question, await a response and then come back to share it with us here (or the Bedlam thread if you can find it).

Speaking of late comics, has bedlam been officially cancelled

K, you should tweet Nick Spencer with that question, await a response and then come back to share it with us here (or the Bedlam thread if you can find it).

He'll probably tell you it's coming back late this year. Just like it came back in late 2014. Also, I'm sure he'll insist that 11 issues in 36 months isn't really that bad. That's an issue every 90 days!!

I hope the November then 6 issues monthly pans out so I can sell the last remaining copies of #1 from my spec pile at $20+ apiece again. :wishluck:

Someone needs to start a movie or TV rumor as well......... hmlol

I hope the November then 6 issues monthly pans out so I can sell the last remaining copies of #1 from my spec pile at $20+ apiece again. :wishluck:

So relieved I sold my thought bubble variant for over $350 before this started tanking.

Believe it or not, someone sent me a PM on here telling me that it was going to be a 1k book months from when I sold it. ???

So relieved I sold my thought bubble variant for over $350 before this started tanking.

Believe it or not, someone sent me a PM on here telling me that it was going to be a 1k book months from when I sold it. ???

Considering I sold multiple 9.8 copies at $700, that really wasn't far fetched at the time. It was on track to be another Saga RRP.

probably Nico Esq

probably Nico Esq

Probably. Whatever happened to that guy?

Considering I sold multiple 9.8 copies at $700, that really wasn't far fetched at the time. It was on track to be another Saga RRP.

Agreed. But when I sold mine, prices were dropping already and I was better off selling mine off before prices dropped further. The delays really hurt this series.

Yep, this book really had legs, but the delays crippled it.