• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

ES spoke about it in this interview.

Guaranteed another 6 issues and depending on whether they are a success (especially after the long hiatus) they'll come back with more. He is under no illusions that the delays may have killed the book and so it really is up to fan reaction/people buying the book.

I thought the new team did a great job with Issue 7, but had to go back to read 1-6 again.

Now that they've relaunched the series, I went back and have been rereading #1-#6. All I can say is that this series is incredible and all of the hype makes sense again. It'll never recapture its former glory but this series will always be an interesting footnote of the Modern era.

ES spoke about it in this interview.

Guaranteed another 6 issues and depending on whether they are a success (especially after the long hiatus) they'll come back with more. He is under no illusions that the delays may have killed the book and so it really is up to fan reaction/people buying the book.

I thought the new team did a great job with Issue 7, but had to go back to read 1-6 again.

Great interview! Thanks for the link. (thumbs u