• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

i love this book and story, but so far not super impressed with its return...

Writing seemed a little out of place in #8. And the image on the last page was laugh out loud terrible.

I personally absolutely love it. I was a huge whiner about the delays and nonsense that went down.....but at the end of the day I am super stoked about its return.

Now we just need Think Tank [coming soon I guess] and Bedlam back and I will be a happy camper

Some more OA, this time the Nowhere Men #9 cover art

Really shows how Dave Taylor, Fonografiks (aka Steven Finch) and Jordie Bellaire collaborate.

P.S. Does anyone here have any OA from the first 6 issues? Keen to own some of the covers/pages by Nate (I just missed out on the Issue 2 cover when it was listed on Comiclink.com)

Finally picked up a Thought Bubble 9.8 - it was a minor miracle. This thing shipped from Australia with the weakest packaging I have ever seen that did not result in damage for a slab. I can't believe the book survived.

Pics or it didn't happen! :baiting:

Finally picked up a Thought Bubble 9.8 - it was a minor miracle. This thing shipped from Australia with the weakest packaging I have ever seen that did not result in damage for a slab. I can't believe the book survived.

There was no padding inside, just an internal fold of cardboard over the top of the slab.

23KWYN6l.jpg

oAkpsIkl.jpg

There was no padding inside, just an internal fold of cardboard over the top of the slab.

23KWYN6l.jpg

oAkpsIkl.jpg

Wow that is a miracle! I really wanted to see a pic of the book though. A Thought Bubble #1 9.8 is always nice to see.

;)