Nowhere Men
8 8

6,687 posts in this topic

2,900 posts

Strictly as a comic reader I'm happy to get the next arch.

6,147 posts

+1... plus maybe there'll be renewed interest and I'll be able to unload my hoard. :insane:

jk

9,082 posts

+1

3,175 posts

No comment.

1,382 posts

I will not be let down again so I will simply say that I will wait to have it in hand before running around fist pumping.

I hate to waste fist pumping

16,408 posts

Speaking of late comics, has bedlam been officially cancelled

6,147 posts

K, you should tweet Nick Spencer with that question, await a response and then come back to share it with us here (or the Bedlam thread if you can find it).

6,732 posts

he's too busy being a poltical hack in Captain America to respond

16,408 posts

I'll send out a tweet and see what happens

4,796 posts

K, you should tweet Nick Spencer with that question, await a response and then come back to share it with us here (or the Bedlam thread if you can find it).

He'll probably tell you it's coming back late this year. Just like it came back in late 2014. Also, I'm sure he'll insist that 11 issues in 36 months isn't really that bad. That's an issue every 90 days!!

21,728 posts

I hope the November then 6 issues monthly pans out so I can sell the last remaining copies of #1 from my spec pile at $20+ apiece again. :wishluck:

Someone needs to start a movie or TV rumor as well......... hmlol

3,708 posts
I hope the November then 6 issues monthly pans out so I can sell the last remaining copies of #1 from my spec pile at $20+ apiece again. :wishluck:

So relieved I sold my thought bubble variant for over $350 before this started tanking.

Believe it or not, someone sent me a PM on here telling me that it was going to be a 1k book months from when I sold it. ???

4,796 posts

So relieved I sold my thought bubble variant for over $350 before this started tanking.

Believe it or not, someone sent me a PM on here telling me that it was going to be a 1k book months from when I sold it. ???

Considering I sold multiple 9.8 copies at $700, that really wasn't far fetched at the time. It was on track to be another Saga RRP.

16,408 posts

probably Nico Esq

7,428 posts

probably Nico Esq

Probably. Whatever happened to that guy?

3,708 posts

Considering I sold multiple 9.8 copies at $700, that really wasn't far fetched at the time. It was on track to be another Saga RRP.

Agreed. But when I sold mine, prices were dropping already and I was better off selling mine off before prices dropped further. The delays really hurt this series.

6,147 posts

Yep, this book really had legs, but the delays crippled it.

21,728 posts

Maybe now is the time to pick up a 9.8 Thought Bubble as a spec play?