Nowhere Men
8 8

6,687 posts in this topic

16,408 posts

looks like I sold most of my Nowhere Men...only some #2 1st prints left...maybe they'll explode on ebay tomorrow when people cant find back issues to read.

6,147 posts
looks like I sold most of my Nowhere Men...only some #2 1st prints left...maybe they'll explode on ebay tomorrow when people cant find back issues to read.

:wishluck:

Def after the movie announcement.

332 posts

They were in the shops today but I didn't buy a copy or flick through it. I enjoyed 1-6 but the delays killed it for me and I'll wait for the trade and monitor their release schedule this time.

Be interested to see how it is though :)

668 posts

I picked up a copy and really enjoyed it. Dave Taylor did a great job with the art too. I'm glad to have it back regardlesss of the wait.

642 posts
I picked up a copy and really enjoyed it. Dave Taylor did a great job with the art too. I'm glad to have it back regardlesss of the wait.

+1

#7 was just as good as #1-6. Looking forward to #8.

6,147 posts

My understanding is this is an ongoing; don't know if ES ever mentioned a specific number of issues.

3,917 posts

I decided to wait and see if they can keep this title going. Had one in hand and put it back.

786 posts

ES spoke about it in this interview.

Guaranteed another 6 issues and depending on whether they are a success (especially after the long hiatus) they'll come back with more. He is under no illusions that the delays may have killed the book and so it really is up to fan reaction/people buying the book.

I thought the new team did a great job with Issue 7, but had to go back to read 1-6 again.

3,796 posts

Now that they've relaunched the series, I went back and have been rereading #1-#6. All I can say is that this series is incredible and all of the hype makes sense again. It'll never recapture its former glory but this series will always be an interesting footnote of the Modern era.

24,787 posts
ES spoke about it in this interview.

Guaranteed another 6 issues and depending on whether they are a success (especially after the long hiatus) they'll come back with more. He is under no illusions that the delays may have killed the book and so it really is up to fan reaction/people buying the book.

I thought the new team did a great job with Issue 7, but had to go back to read 1-6 again.

Great interview! Thanks for the link. (thumbs u

4,203 posts
How many reprints will 7 get?

zero-point-zero-o-s.gif

2,899 posts

I'm sure issue 7 was under ordered as most shops were trying to gauge interest.

I thought it was as good as it left off. Excited for more issues to come!