Nowhere Men
8 8

6,687 posts in this topic

2,474 posts

i love this book and story, but so far not super impressed with its return...

Writing seemed a little out of place in #8. And the image on the last page was laugh out loud terrible.

1,382 posts
i love this book and story, but so far not super impressed with its return...

Writing seemed a little out of place in #8. And the image on the last page was laugh out loud terrible.

I personally absolutely love it. I was a huge whiner about the delays and nonsense that went down.....but at the end of the day I am super stoked about its return.

Now we just need Think Tank [coming soon I guess] and Bedlam back and I will be a happy camper

786 posts

Some more OA, this time the Nowhere Men #9 cover art

Really shows how Dave Taylor, Fonografiks (aka Steven Finch) and Jordie Bellaire collaborate.

P.S. Does anyone here have any OA from the first 6 issues? Keen to own some of the covers/pages by Nate (I just missed out on the Issue 2 cover when it was listed on Comiclink.com)

4,977 posts

Finally picked up a Thought Bubble 9.8 - it was a minor miracle. This thing shipped from Australia with the weakest packaging I have ever seen that did not result in damage for a slab. I can't believe the book survived.

6,147 posts
Finally picked up a Thought Bubble 9.8 - it was a minor miracle. This thing shipped from Australia with the weakest packaging I have ever seen that did not result in damage for a slab. I can't believe the book survived.

Pics or it didn't happen! :baiting:

4,977 posts

There was no padding inside, just an internal fold of cardboard over the top of the slab.

23KWYN6l.jpg

oAkpsIkl.jpg

6,147 posts

There was no padding inside, just an internal fold of cardboard over the top of the slab.

23KWYN6l.jpg

oAkpsIkl.jpg

Wow that is a miracle! I really wanted to see a pic of the book though. A Thought Bubble #1 9.8 is always nice to see.

;)

4,977 posts

I'm in an airport, this is the best I can do right now!

VrX7zl4h.jpg

3,103 posts
I'm in an airport, this is the best I can do right now!

VrX7zl4h.jpg

:luhv:

I once had a 9.6, but I had to sell almost all of my NWM.

3,175 posts

Those 9.8 thought bubbles are still worth collecting....there's so few in that grade....SS even more so.

4,977 posts

I prefer universal, so this is the one for my PC.

10,720 posts

Ouch