• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nowhere Men
2 2

6,687 posts in this topic

Grabbed the last copy of #1 at my LCS this weekend. They must have received some more because they flew off the shelves the day it was released and again when they got them back in stock. Definitely left me scratching my head.

Cracking it open tonight to see what it's all about. I passed on this the first time around based on the preview, but it sounds like it was the preview that was poor and not the full story.

Seems like destiny that I was supposed to end up with this book.

Cool cover, though. I will probably grab one or two since the print run should be low......

Roughly 11,000 (thumbs u

The 2nd printing was close to as large as the first one? That is hopefully a good sign that a lot of new readers have clued into the series. :wishluck:

People are getting too confused with thinking the #1 2nd print is the Thought Bubble variant that is only limited to 500.

I've seen a few sellers now trying to pass of the #1 2nd print as a Thought bubble variant