• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGX Question

240 posts in this topic

Tony,

You really still don't get it. Oakman said it best; there is no "staff" no independant graders at PGX. It is Elliott and his bud Patterson. If you can't see that, you need some serious help.

You keep harping on the idea that DJBrady4u isn't Elliott. It IS him. He had his pal open the account using his info, in hopes no one would see the connection. It's been shown he has done this with someone else too. I have no doubt Elliott has full access to that account and does all the posting and selling himself. Are you really that naive?

Your inability to see the obvious connection or your simple desire to act like you are going through this slow discovery process leads me to believe that you are either a PGX shill or of a slower wit. I say that with no malice, it just seems obvious. This is not a matter of fighting with someone who doesnt "share my views". You are purposely trying to paint PGX as a good company with possibly one bad employee. Sad.

After this post I'm done on this thread for a while. I have other things to do. I'll post back up when and if I get any response from the owner of PGX. They are closed on the weekend so that can't be earlier than next week

You are the one that doesn't get it. You are the one person that thought Daniel was eBay seller DJBRADY4U. Now you are 100% certain that Elliot is. In spite of DJBRADY4U's website indentifying himself with a picture. In spite of DJBRADY4U responding to me.

My opinion has changed about PGX but that seems to matter not. What matters is that somehow you be right. You put words in my mouth that I haven't said, set up a straw man just so you can kick it down. Of all the people that have posted on this board, you seem to know the least. You just parrot whatever you have heard as gospel. By your own statement you have done zero research yourself because whatever some other boardies have stated is good enough for you. For your health, I hope these same boardies you trust so much don't tell you that arsenic is good for one's health.

Well excuse **** me for being man enough to form my own damn opinions. Hang onto other's coatails if you choose. Your inabliltiy to think for yourself leads me to believe you are of a slower wit or some sort of CGC shill. But I say that with no malice

It's important in several aspects that Ryan is selling under another account. It makes it clear that he knows what he is doing is wrong. He is trying to avoid detection. Detection in the market for sure. Perhaps detection at PGX. Time will tell.

So, it has been over 4 months now, have you received anything at all from PGX in regards to a response? hm

:eyeroll:

Tony,

You really still don't get it. Oakman said it best; there is no "staff" no independant graders at PGX. It is Elliott and his bud Patterson. If you can't see that, you need some serious help.

You keep harping on the idea that DJBrady4u isn't Elliott. It IS him. He had his pal open the account using his info, in hopes no one would see the connection. It's been shown he has done this with someone else too. I have no doubt Elliott has full access to that account and does all the posting and selling himself. Are you really that naive?

Your inability to see the obvious connection or your simple desire to act like you are going through this slow discovery process leads me to believe that you are either a PGX shill or of a slower wit. I say that with no malice, it just seems obvious. This is not a matter of fighting with someone who doesnt "share my views". You are purposely trying to paint PGX as a good company with possibly one bad employee. Sad.

After this post I'm done on this thread for a while. I have other things to do. I'll post back up when and if I get any response from the owner of PGX. They are closed on the weekend so that can't be earlier than next week

You are the one that doesn't get it. You are the one person that thought Daniel was eBay seller DJBRADY4U. Now you are 100% certain that Elliot is. In spite of DJBRADY4U's website indentifying himself with a picture. In spite of DJBRADY4U responding to me.

My opinion has changed about PGX but that seems to matter not. What matters is that somehow you be right. You put words in my mouth that I haven't said, set up a straw man just so you can kick it down. Of all the people that have posted on this board, you seem to know the least. You just parrot whatever you have heard as gospel. By your own statement you have done zero research yourself because whatever some other boardies have stated is good enough for you. For your health, I hope these same boardies you trust so much don't tell you that arsenic is good for one's health.

Well excuse **** me for being man enough to form my own damn opinions. Hang onto other's coatails if you choose. Your inabliltiy to think for yourself leads me to believe you are of a slower wit or some sort of CGC shill. But I say that with no malice

It's important in several aspects that Ryan is selling under another account. It makes it clear that he knows what he is doing is wrong. He is trying to avoid detection. Detection in the market for sure. Perhaps detection at PGX. Time will tell.

So, it has been over 4 months now, have you received anything at all from PGX in regards to a response? hm

:eyeroll:

:gossip: He never called

so are we still waiting for a response from PGX? :popcorn:

:roflmao:

While we're waiting maybe they can explain how this became........

fantastic1bac_zps60718ddd.jpg

This?

ff3_zps6d072306.jpg

hm

Stans sig can work miracles lol

Wow I should add some black squiggles to my books...get a HUGE grade bump and a PQ increase...I love how all PGX books that are 9.9 are from the guys who work at PGX... hmmm

My recent experience with Djbrady4u...aka Brady Gaylor...aka Ryan Elliot???

Several weeks ago I won an Ebay auction for a PGX certified 9.4 copy of Cerebus the Aardvark #1. It was listed as having white pages as well as being signed by Dave Sim on the 1st page. This was incidentally a signature series book.

Being a huge Cerebus fan and with my highest graded copy being a CGC 8.0 with ow/w pages, I thought I'd take a chance since the seller had a 14 day return policy. Knowing full well if the book did come back restored, even if the 14 days had elapsed I would still be entitled to a refund via Ebay's item not as described policy.

I had every intention of cracking it open upon receipt and sending it to Matt Nelson of CCS to be examined for restoration and the to CGC to get double checked for resto as well as a potential reslab of what I was hoping would be the highest blue label of Cerebus. (currently there are only 3 in 9.0 universal - highest graded blue label, with 3 CGC 9.2's (all SS's - Sim file copies) and 3 CGC 9.4 all SS's - Sim file copies).

I could see right away that the book did indeed have white pages and razor sharp corners without bends or color breaks. There was some very minor surface wear on the front and back of the book...enough to keep it from being a 9.4 as it was in my opinion, but easy to have pressed out.

After viewing a scan of one of the Sim file copies CGC'd 9.4 (which had 6 color breaking spine creases), I was blinded by the fact that this issue had none, which made me highly suspect as I have never seen a Cerebus #1 that did not have at least several color breaks on the spine and thought this was too good to be true. I am pretty good, as many collectors are, at spotting amateur restoration, but figured if this had any it had to be professional as there was no evidence of bleedthrough along the spine where I suspected would be the most likely area of any restoration on the book. All the more reason to have Matt and the guys at CGC check it out for me, I thought.

Well, after sending the book to CCS via their walk through service and not hearing anything back about restoration, I was all the more anticipating a very high grade on the book.

I used the one day walkthrough service with CGC as well and with the hours of the day waning and the book still showing online as being in the verified stage I finally called CGC to find out if the book would in fact be graded within the 1 business day time frame.

It turned out that CGC HAD in fact detected restoration and sent it back to Matt to see if it could be removed. Because it had been missed I wouldn't be charged, but after speaking with Matt on the phone at length, the consensus was that restoration could most likely not be completely removed due to the concentration of it in a small area. There was slight professional color touch along the length of the spine. Matt's professional opinion that at worst (IF all the restoration could be removed the book would grade at 8.0 and at best a 9.0). ). It was ridiculous that any restoration had been done as it was a high grade book to begin with. Possibly as high as a 9.0/9.2. Which would have put it at the top of the CGC universal Census, regardless of the very light wear on the spine. (After receiving the book back and checking in a dark room with a black light AND wearing my glasses, I was able to see what Matt was talking about.)

With the price that was paid for the book it did not make sense to keep it , regardless of the outcome as I had only paid a fraction of the cost for my CGC'd 8.0. Therefore, I made the decision to have the book returned. Both CGC and CCS quickly refunded my money minus a small fee for the resto check and return shipping.

I immediately contacted Djbrady4u and informed him that the book was restored and that I wanted to return it and could provide documentation to that end. I received a prompt reply that all books he sells are guaranteed to be free from restoration and that he would refund my money upon receipt of the book as long as it was received by 6/12/13 12 pm PST as he was going to Las Vegas for the weekend and would not be able to issue me a refund until he returned Monday.

He also requested...and in hindsight I laugh because it is textbook scam artist stuff...documentation from CGC or CCS as he was going to return the book to PGX and get his money back! What a crock. And crook.

It was just as well seeing as how I did not receive the e-mail/fax from Matt regarding the books restoration until Tuesday. I then returned the book via express mail Yesterday, he received it at 2:19 p.m. today PST and refunded my money by 2:35 pm PST today as well.

I apologize for my intro being a bit long-winded, but as a scientist, I tend to be detail oriented.

Here is where it gets interesting. After sitting and discussing this with my two closest friends who also happen to be investment partners with me...it was suggested that we do a search on the boards for his screen name and oh, what a trove of information we found.

I don't know what we were expecting to find, but in our wildest dreams we didn't imagine the depths to which this individual has sunk and that we would find so much information regarding him and his dealings/history.

I chose to respond to you in particular due to your wanting more than anything to connect the dots and establish a concrete connection between the Ebay handle Djbrady4u and Brady Gaylor/Ryan Elliot.

Well, I can tell you that in the last hour, I have uncovered more than enough information to remove all doubt that Djbrady4u and Ryan Elliot are one and the same.

While I grant that the information contained in Facebook,...their being friends, living in the same general area, etc...could be considered a coincidence. I can assure you with 100% certainty it is not. At the VERY LEAST, they are in some kind of cahoots with one another. In my opinion...and I think others on here will agree with me...that makes Brady just as guilty as Ryan as scamming buyers.

The piece of evidence I uncovered...really the only piece of evidence even the most skeptical PGX boardie sympathizer should need, is attached...It is a screenshot of the Lane County Oregon's County Auditor's website. I listed the return address that "Brady Gaylor" gave me to send the book back to. Anyone want to take a guess as to who owns the house I returned the book to? I'll give you 3 guesses, but you're only going to need one, most likely. It belongs to one Ryan P. Elliot. Now, I'll grant you that is is "possible", however unlikely, that Ryan could own the home and just rents it to his friend/partner in crime Brady, but that doesn't seem as plausible a scenario, does it?.

Lane County Assessment and Taxation Prop Info Report

Case Closed.

I believe, as I'm sure most on here will, that no further evidence is required to establish that Djbrady4u and Ryan Elliot are the same person.

I just hope anyone reading this thread will know to steer clear of anything he sells. Especially that Fantastic Four #48 with the "witnessed" Jack Kirby signature! Are you $%&^ing kidding me? I will be contacting Ebay this evening with all of this information as well as a few other companies who have had past dealings with him. He was trying to sell that same Cerebus on Comiclink for example. It is still listed I believe; weeks after I purchased it.

It's a real travesty that scum like him continue to perpetuate the notion that Ebay is the last place one should be buying and selling comics...notably raw ones. We've gotten some great buys in the last few years. A few examples are a Hulk 180/181 set for a buy it now of $350. Graded out at #180 - 9.6, #181 - 9.4. both with white pages. A Green Lantern #76 VG for a buy it now of $30.00 (opening bid price was $5). Ended up being WAYYYY under graded. CGC 8.0 with white pages (purchased, summer 2011). A raw set of TMNT #'s 1-4 all first printings for $1,900. Listed as 9.0/9.2. #1 was a 9.4, #'s 2-4 were all 9.8's. Those were all bought earlier this year. A Vampirella #3 for a BIN of $50 that ended up grading out at CGC 9.2 with white pages bought late 2012. Point is that for all it's flaws, ridiculous policies, exorbitant fees, etc...if you're in the right place at the right time you can occasionally catch some great buys. But crooks like Djbrady4u really hurt all the other honest sellers on there.

Also, if anyone out there reading this has bought anything from him recently...like the Hulk #181 he just sold for $4150 (I believe was the realized price the other day) PGX 9.8 signature series (Stan Lee, Herb Trimpe, Lou Ferrigno) I implore you to either just return it or crack it and submit for a restoration check although with my recent experience, you'd be better off just returning it as I highly doubt it would come back to you being unrestored.

With CGC'd 9.8 Hulk 181's commanding 8-10k and a Cerebus #1 9.4 that could command...well who knows what, why on earth would anyone want to use PGX unless there is something wrong with the book? I believe that's what many people on here were trying to convey in their sentiments.

A sentiment that I found the answer to the hard way.

138802.jpg.103b9668bbe506f8a022f021bc70ea13.jpg

138803.jpg.4370e7723e55738233ba978871bd7834.jpg

138804.jpg.6bce01dab3fa53c9dc5d3148ed0ff7e3.jpg

138805.jpg.da6c58a0df49933e530de2903314fbb6.jpg

138806.jpg.8dbce2ddfac60da6b4d0a41135d62dc1.jpg

My recent experience with Djbrady4u...aka Brady Gaylor...aka Ryan Elliot???

Several weeks ago I won an Ebay auction for a PGX certified 9.4 copy of Cerebus the Aardvark #1. It was listed as having white pages as well as being signed by Dave Sim on the 1st page. This was incidentally a signature series book.

Being a huge Cerebus fan and with my highest graded copy being a CGC 8.0 with ow/w pages, I thought I'd take a chance since the seller had a 14 day return policy. Knowing full well if the book did come back restored, even if the 14 days had elapsed I would still be entitled to a refund via Ebay's item not as described policy.

I had every intention of cracking it open upon receipt and sending it to Matt Nelson of CCS to be examined for restoration and the to CGC to get double checked for resto as well as a potential reslab of what I was hoping would be the highest blue label of Cerebus. (currently there are only 3 in 9.0 universal - highest graded blue label, with 3 CGC 9.2's (all SS's - Sim file copies) and 3 CGC 9.4 all SS's - Sim file copies).

I could see right away that the book did indeed have white pages and razor sharp corners without bends or color breaks. There was some very minor surface wear on the front and back of the book...enough to keep it from being a 9.4 as it was in my opinion, but easy to have pressed out.

After viewing a scan of one of the Sim file copies CGC'd 9.4 (which had 6 color breaking spine creases), I was blinded by the fact that this issue had none, which made me highly suspect as I have never seen a Cerebus #1 that did not have at least several color breaks on the spine and thought this was too good to be true. I am pretty good, as many collectors are, at spotting amateur restoration, but figured if this had any it had to be professional as there was no evidence of bleedthrough along the spine where I suspected would be the most likely area of any restoration on the book. All the more reason to have Matt and the guys at CGC check it out for me, I thought.

Well, after sending the book to CCS via their walk through service and not hearing anything back about restoration, I was all the more anticipating a very high grade on the book.

I used the one day walkthrough service with CGC as well and with the hours of the day waning and the book still showing online as being in the verified stage I finally called CGC to find out if the book would in fact be graded within the 1 business day time frame.

It turned out that CGC HAD in fact detected restoration and sent it back to Matt to see if it could be removed. Because it had been missed I wouldn't be charged, but after speaking with Matt on the phone at length, the consensus was that restoration could most likely not be completely removed due to the concentration of it in a small area. There was slight professional color touch along the length of the spine. Matt's professional opinion that at worst (IF all the restoration could be removed the book would grade at 8.0 and at best a 9.0). ). It was ridiculous that any restoration had been done as it was a high grade book to begin with. Possibly as high as a 9.0/9.2. Which would have put it at the top of the CGC universal Census, regardless of the very light wear on the spine. (After receiving the book back and checking in a dark room with a black light AND wearing my glasses, I was able to see what Matt was talking about.)

With the price that was paid for the book it did not make sense to keep it , regardless of the outcome as I had only paid a fraction of the cost for my CGC'd 8.0. Therefore, I made the decision to have the book returned. Both CGC and CCS quickly refunded my money minus a small fee for the resto check and return shipping.

I immediately contacted Djbrady4u and informed him that the book was restored and that I wanted to return it and could provide documentation to that end. I received a prompt reply that all books he sells are guaranteed to be free from restoration and that he would refund my money upon receipt of the book as long as it was received by 6/12/13 12 pm PST as he was going to Las Vegas for the weekend and would not be able to issue me a refund until he returned Monday.

He also requested...and in hindsight I laugh because it is textbook scam artist stuff...documentation from CGC or CCS as he was going to return the book to PGX and get his money back! What a crock. And crook.

It was just as well seeing as how I did not receive the e-mail/fax from Matt regarding the books restoration until Tuesday. I then returned the book via express mail Yesterday, he received it at 2:19 p.m. today PST and refunded my money by 2:35 pm PST today as well.

I apologize for my intro being a bit long-winded, but as a scientist, I tend to be detail oriented.

Here is where it gets interesting. After sitting and discussing this with my two closest friends who also happen to be investment partners with me...it was suggested that we do a search on the boards for his screen name and oh, what a trove of information we found.

I don't know what we were expecting to find, but in our wildest dreams we didn't imagine the depths to which this individual has sunk and that we would find so much information regarding him and his dealings/history.

I chose to respond to you in particular due to your wanting more than anything to connect the dots and establish a concrete connection between the Ebay handle Djbrady4u and Brady Gaylor/Ryan Elliot.

Well, I can tell you that in the last hour, I have uncovered more than enough information to remove all doubt that Djbrady4u and Ryan Elliot are one and the same.

While I grant that the information contained in Facebook,...their being friends, living in the same general area, etc...could be considered a coincidence. I can assure you with 100% certainty it is not. At the VERY LEAST, they are in some kind of cahoots with one another. In my opinion...and I think others on here will agree with me...that makes Brady just as guilty as Ryan as scamming buyers.

The piece of evidence I uncovered...really the only piece of evidence even the most skeptical PGX boardie sympathizer should need, is attached...It is a screenshot of the Lane County Oregon's County Auditor's website. I listed the return address that "Brady Gaylor" gave me to send the book back to. Anyone want to take a guess as to who owns the house I returned the book to? I'll give you 3 guesses, but you're only going to need one, most likely. It belongs to one Ryan P. Elliot. Now, I'll grant you that is is "possible", however unlikely, that Ryan could own the home and just rents it to his friend/partner in crime Brady, but that doesn't seem as plausible a scenario, does it?.

Lane County Assessment and Taxation Prop Info Report

Case Closed.

I believe, as I'm sure most on here will, that no further evidence is required to establish that Djbrady4u and Ryan Elliot are the same person.

I just hope anyone reading this thread will know to steer clear of anything he sells. Especially that Fantastic Four #48 with the "witnessed" Jack Kirby signature! Are you $%&^ing kidding me? I will be contacting Ebay this evening with all of this information as well as a few other companies who have had past dealings with him. He was trying to sell that same Cerebus on Comiclink for example. It is still listed I believe; weeks after I purchased it.

It's a real travesty that scum like him continue to perpetuate the notion that Ebay is the last place one should be buying and selling comics...notably raw ones. We've gotten some great buys in the last few years. A few examples are a Hulk 180/181 set for a buy it now of $350. Graded out at #180 - 9.6, #181 - 9.4. both with white pages. A Green Lantern #76 VG for a buy it now of $30.00 (opening bid price was $5). Ended up being WAYYYY under graded. CGC 8.0 with white pages (purchased, summer 2011). A raw set of TMNT #'s 1-4 all first printings for $1,900. Listed as 9.0/9.2. #1 was a 9.4, #'s 2-4 were all 9.8's. Those were all bought earlier this year. A Vampirella #3 for a BIN of $50 that ended up grading out at CGC 9.2 with white pages bought late 2012. Point is that for all it's flaws, ridiculous policies, exorbitant fees, etc...if you're in the right place at the right time you can occasionally catch some great buys. But crooks like Djbrady4u really hurt all the other honest sellers on there.

Also, if anyone out there reading this has bought anything from him recently...like the Hulk #181 he just sold for $4150 (I believe was the realized price the other day) PGX 9.8 signature series (Stan Lee, Herb Trimpe, Lou Ferrigno) I implore you to either just return it or crack it and submit for a restoration check although with my recent experience, you'd be better off just returning it as I highly doubt it would come back to you being unrestored.

With CGC'd 9.8 Hulk 181's commanding 8-10k and a Cerebus #1 9.4 that could command...well who knows what, why on earth would anyone want to use PGX unless there is something wrong with the book? I believe that's what many people on here were trying to convey in their sentiments.

A sentiment that I found the answer to the hard way.

Wow, what a piece of work that Ryan Elliott guy is....I was close to buying a book from him before I signed up here and asked around after that I blocked him. The sigs I bet are fake that he gets as well.

Glad to hear it. I just felt the more information collectors have about this POS, the better.

I will say that the signature was spot on. Several of my raw mid grade Cerebus #1's are signed by him as well as most early issues...2-10. He is known for only signing authentic copies, but CGC doesn't verify signatures that are on the insides of books when they don't witness them and I am not a forensic handwriting expert so who knows? At this point, I don't think I'd believe him if he told me the Earth was round.

Glad to hear it. I just felt the more information collectors have about this POS, the better.

I will say that the signature was spot on. Several of my raw mid grade Cerebus #1's are signed by him as well as most early issues...2-10. He is known for only signing authentic copies, but CGC doesn't verify signatures that are on the insides of books when they don't witness them and I am not a forensic handwriting expert so who knows? At this point, I don't think I'd believe him if he told me the Earth was round.

I don't know some of those sigs I see on his stuff seem a bit over the top sometimes.....

If it's signed on the interior, it's most likely a legit sig - there's no particular value in having an unverified Dave Sims sig on the inside, so there'd be no point in forging it.

Real sorry to hear about the undisclosed resto - a Cerebus #1 in a blue label CGC 9.4 would have been a true sight to behold.

That would be Ryan Elliott.I watched him buy it.

Thank you!! Very useful information. So you know Ryan Elliott by sight. Do you know Barry Gaylor? Is there a connection between the two? If you go to www.DJBRADY4U.com there is a picture of him on the site.

I guess this means your are not really in Greece with Nik? lol

Hmm, a professional DJ who just happens to dabble in high grade PGX books which just happens to be based in his home state not far from where he lives. I see nothing wrong here..... :facepalm:

So far, it appears I am the one that has first discovered the Brady connection. Yes, I see something wrong and I've asked if anyone can connect the dots - for certain - and not just speculate.

I know several local musicians well. All of them have some sort of unusual side business since the music scene is feast or famine. One for instance makes tons of cash raising and selling snakes. Over 300 breeding pairs in an enviromentally controlled garage. A DJ selling comics is no more crazy than a drummer that sells snakes. Nor is it strange that if you lived a few miles from PGX you might use their service.

A DJ that only sells high grade PGX books - especially some that have eye witness accounts of being sold to a PGX grader shortly before appearing in PGX slabs- now that is evidence.

Some of us are learning. You started out thinking it was Daniel himsefl So :facepalm: back to you.

Have the dots been connected enough for you yet? hm

Now that I've had a few hours to calm down after writing all of that, I would be in agreement. As I had said earlier, I have a dozen or so signed copies I was was able to compare them to and it looked to be a match. It was also the first Cerebus #1 I'd ever seen with a generic signature: "Best Wishes! Dave Sim"...all the others had been personalized, so that was neat. That and the white pages.

Oh well. I did manage to pick up one of those handmade Cerebus plush toys from 1978..I think it was that they advertised in the back of issue #7, I believe, for a really good price. So I'm happy about that. :)

As for what you said about the blue label...all I can say to that is: I know, right?

That really would have been something. Maybe someday we'll get to see a legit one.

Thank you!! Very useful information. So you know Ryan Elliott by sight. Do you know Barry Gaylor? Is there a connection between the two? If you go to www.DJBRADY4U.com there is a picture of him on the site.

Hmm, a professional DJ who just happens to dabble in high grade PGX books which just happens to be based in his home state not far from where he lives. I see nothing wrong here..... :facepalm:

So far, it appears I am the one that has first discovered the Brady connection. Yes, I see something wrong and I've asked if anyone can connect the dots - for certain - and not just speculate.

I know several local musicians well. All of them have some sort of unusual side business since the music scene is feast or famine. One for instance makes tons of cash raising and selling snakes. Over 300 breeding pairs in an enviromentally controlled garage. A DJ selling comics is no more crazy than a drummer that sells snakes. Nor is it strange that if you lived a few miles from PGX you might use their service.

A DJ that only sells high grade PGX books - especially some that have eye witness accounts of being sold to a PGX grader shortly before appearing in PGX slabs- now that is evidence.

Some of us are learning. You started out thinking it was Daniel himsefl So :facepalm: back to you.

If that doesn't connect the dots...I don't know what will.

If that doesn't connect the dots...I don't know what will.

Good work detective in my best Ra's al ghul voice :/

DJBrady4U has been underneath investigation by Ebay for a long time. Its an unregistered sister company of PGX ran by Danielle Patterson's friends to purposely give valuable comics high grades to sell them for high money and profit.

As far as other things go for PGX you know its a messed up company when you call and the only person who answers the phone is Danielle Patterson.

I'm with Schmidt on this one. Not based on rumors and gossip but based on my experiences and those of friends. I was at a con a while back and I saw a wall of graded books - all PGX. I turned and walked away. Where there some on the wall that were undergraded? probably Where there some on the wall that were resto free? sure Was it worth my time to figure out which ones? no The PGX books told me everything I needed to know about that dealer and I took my money elsewhere.

I know exactly what dealer you're talking about. He asks me to come over and look at his stuff,and I told him sorry not interested.He gets all bent out of shape,as I ignore his rant. lol

Would you send me a PM who that might be?

I think he has changed names ... check out Jacobs.comics on ebay.... same town as Djbrady4u was listed and same super high grade marvel keys....smh... sad thing is I thought PGX was great to have another grading company out there but this guys a real piece of work