• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny Avengers

37 posts in this topic

I enjoyed reading #1 - decent art with crazy mix of characters. I'd have had a better chance guessing powerball #s than the Uncanny Avengers line up. It will be interesting to see how the chemistry flows. For all that Marvel seems to screw up, maybe they will get this right?...

#1 was OK - saved by the last page.

what was the last page?

If anyone answers this, please use a spoiler warning as I haven't read it yet. :wishluck:

what was the last page?

If anyone answers this, please use a spoiler warning as I haven't read it yet. :wishluck:

Last page was Uncle Ben being revealed as the new Dr Doom.

what was the last page?

EVERYONE DIES

HE'S A GHOST TOO

THEY'RE REALLY THE SAME PERSON

Sorry Gaz. Hope that doesn't ruin it for you.

:rulez:

what was the last page?

EVERYONE DIES

HE'S A GHOST TOO

THEY'RE REALLY THE SAME PERSON

Sorry Gaz. Hope that doesn't ruin it for you.

1) You forgot to mention that Wolvie is revealed to be s Skrull.

2) The one armed man was really Deapool

3) It turns out that Cyclops was really Kaiser Sohze

4) Kitty Pryde was leaving glasses of water around the school because the Brood are allergic to it

5) They were all dead from the start and the entire series has been about them being in limbo (But not the Illyana limbo - another, different Westchester based limbo)

Finally caught up with Uncanny Avengers # 5, 6 & 7 and I really found them enjoyable. I wasn't certain if this title was going to be very good or not but it seems to have got into the swing if things now. # 6 was a lot of fun with the whole interconnecting pasts of Thor, Apocalypse and Kang being explored. The scene at the end of # 5 with Rogue and the Grim Reaper was also an unexpected turn.

Looking forward to the series progressing further. :popcorn: