• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

arexcrooke Kudos thread!

18 posts in this topic

Just sold three JIM's to Arex, cracked out of slabs as requested. :)

Arex is a solid guy to deal with, excellent communication and payments arriving when stated or sooner. I've also bought from Arex in the past and likewise, everything went perfectly. :applause:

Just completed my 1st transaction with Arex, and I couldn't be any happier! The books looked even better in person, the grading was spot-on, he shipped it immediately, and everything arrived safe and sound in packaging that was top-rate to protect the contents inside.

I'd recommend him to anyone, and I look forward to buying from him again in the future! (thumbs u

Just got another book in from Arex, and not only was it packaged to withstand anything the post office could throw at it, but my single book was sent with a freebie companion to keep it company -- an Avengers Special/Annual #3. :banana:

Great gesture on his part, and it made my afternoon. Thanks again, and I highly recommend him to anyone. (thumbs u

Purchased 4 books from Arex, very friendly service and excellent books, well graded, quickly and securely shipped. 100% happy. Many thanks Arex, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Another sales thread, another great purchase from Arex. The books were even better looking in person. :cloud9: Lightning-fast shipping, bomb-proof packaging, and a great deal on everything I got. Looking forward to doing business again in the future. (thumbs u

The books were even better looking in person. (worship) Lightning fast shipping, bomb proof packaging and a great deal. (thumbs u Looking forward to doing business again in the future. It was like breaking into Fort Knox to get the books out of the box. :acclaim: