• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you like pie? - i like pie kudos

61 posts in this topic

I know I JUST left Kudos above. :grin:

Here is Jason's Kudos for me...

I would sell to again anytime....except my RR first print! (tsk)

Well.... :gossip: he sold me his RR first print! lol

Seriously great guy. Gave me an amazing deal on it! And to top it off. I asked if he had any more Rachel Risings for sale... his response. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you"

I got the package in today.... let's just say :whee: when I opened it!

2drxpwo.jpg

Once again... (worship)

This guy bought some comics from me. He paid quick, communicated well. That's some tasty pie, if you catch my drift. Thanks again.

Just completed a deal (9.8 Venom vs Carnage 1) with Jason and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Great communication, quick  bullet proof packaging and quick shipping plus a surprise freebie book? What more can you ask for (thumbsu. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason to anyone.

Looking forward to our next deal. Thanks Jason. :grin:

Just bought a 4-figure 5-book set from Jason and the transaction couldn't have gone any better.  He was accessible and responsive with great communication.  He went above and beyond to ensure that all books arrived safely doubling up on the shipping.  The packaging was expert level and the books were beautiful...couldn't be happier!  Thanks so much for everything!  I highly recommend dealing with him and hope we can hook up on a deal again in the future.  Cheers!