Do you like pie? - i like pie kudos

57 posts in this topic

19,608 posts

I know I JUST left Kudos above. :grin:

Here is Jason's Kudos for me...

I would sell to again anytime....except my RR first print! (tsk)

Well.... :gossip: he sold me his RR first print! lol

Seriously great guy. Gave me an amazing deal on it! And to top it off. I asked if he had any more Rachel Risings for sale... his response. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you"

I got the package in today.... let's just say :whee: when I opened it!

2drxpwo.jpg

Once again... (worship)

453 posts

Jason = AWESOME!

1) Gave me a terrific deal on a set of comics that was packed extremely well and shipped super fast

2) Helped his buddy out with the proceeds of the sale

Repeat Jason = overall great guy and boardie!

14,165 posts

Perfect, problem free transaction for some Dark Tower sets. Sell to with confidence!

15,257 posts

Just finished up my first sale to Jason. Quick payment, great communication, all sorts of good stuff here. Thanks, Jason!

18,847 posts

This guy bought some comics from me. He paid quick, communicated well. That's some tasty pie, if you catch my drift. Thanks again.

2,775 posts

Superb to work with. Great communication and transaction. Thanks Jason.

2,775 posts

Had the fortunate opportunity to do another transaction. Super communication and great to deal with. Highest recommendation. Thanks again.

10,712 posts

Jason bought a book from me, then bought another in the same thread. :cloud9:

Great communication and paid right away.

Awesome to deal with. Thanks :headbang:

4,865 posts

Jason and I just completed a transaction in which he purchased a couple of books from me and it was absolutely flawless. Based of our transaction I would buy from him or sell to him again without hesitation, he was completely professional.

Thank you again Jason,

Kelly

1,261 posts

Jason is awesome! Plain and simple. Great communication, packaging, and fast shipment! Even threw in some bonuses! Couldn't be happier. :grin:

6,805 posts

Jason purchased the Spawn Thank You book from me and made lightning fast payment. Communication was also great. I'm looking forward to our next transaction.

352 posts

Just completed a deal (9.8 Venom vs Carnage 1) with Jason and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Great communication, quick  bullet proof packaging and quick shipping plus a surprise freebie book? What more can you ask for (thumbsu. I would not hesitate to recommend Jason to anyone.

Looking forward to our next deal. Thanks Jason. :grin:

692 posts

Just bought a 4-figure 5-book set from Jason and the transaction couldn't have gone any better.  He was accessible and responsive with great communication.  He went above and beyond to ensure that all books arrived safely doubling up on the shipping.  The packaging was expert level and the books were beautiful...couldn't be happier!  Thanks so much for everything!  I highly recommend dealing with him and hope we can hook up on a deal again in the future.  Cheers!

111 posts

Buy this man’s books!

Easy to deal with, excellent prices, reasonable quick shipping, and great packaging. 

Can’t recommend enough!