• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megacon

462 posts in this topic

Fantastic news. Was flying out for this show either way, but now I can bring some comics with me for a quick turnaround.

Time to say bye-bye to a good heap of money.

CGC has agreed to do the same thing for me as last year. Get books to me a few weeks before the show and I will make sure they are at CGC and done so you can pick them up at the show. More details to come.

Fantastic news. Was flying out for this show either way, but now I can bring some comics with me for a quick turnaround.

CGC has agreed to do the same thing for me as last year. Get books to me a few weeks before the show and I will make sure they are at CGC and done so you can pick them up at the show. More details to come.

Nothing against you Joey but that's kind of a bullpoop move on their part considering how far behind they are.

Nothing against you Joey but that's kind of a bullpoop move on their part considering how far behind they are.

I look at it as paying for an expedited service. You are paying for books at standard and fast track prices. Unless you do that already, it is the same as sending books in that way to their facility.

I look at it as paying for an expedited service. You are paying for books at standard and fast track prices. Unless you do that already, it is the same as sending books in that way to their facility.

I don't know... I'm still waiting on my Fast Track sub from NYCC. (shrug)

That doesn't sound right. NY was almost 2 months ago.

It's not - NYCC fast-track books have been back for a while now ... my guess is that the books were subbed through a facilitator and not turned in to CGC by the end of the show.

It's not - NYCC fast-track books have been back for a while now ... my guess is that the books were subbed through a facilitator and not turned in to CGC by the end of the show.

Just talked to CGC last week, they confirmed the date they received it and that it's graded. For whatever reason it's sitting there waiting to be encapsulated and shipped. (shrug)

Just talked to CGC last week, they confirmed the date they received it and that it's graded. For whatever reason it's sitting there waiting to be encapsulated and shipped. (shrug)

Were they pre-screens?

Were they pre-screens?

Nope, just one little Fast Track SS book.

Just went back and looked. My NYCC books were in my hands on 11/14. I would definitely think there is a problem if your books still have not been encapsulated. I even have my books from WW Austin (got them on 11/26)

Just went back and looked. My NYCC books were in my hands on 11/14. I would definitely think there is a problem if your books still have not been encapsulated. I even have my books from WW Austin (got them on 11/26)
It just showed up today.

Wow. Did you upset someone at CGC?

It just showed up today.

Wow. Did you upset someone at CGC?

I guess so. (shrug)

lol