• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question on how to CGC a book

2 posts in this topic

Hello, this might be a very noob question and it probably answered somewhere already but here goes.

I'd like to know how I would go about sending a book off to the CGC?

I tried to do the online submission center but it says this service is available to paying members only.

Is this true?

What is the typical charge to actually get a book CGC?

Any help would be appreciated!

• Administrator

The best way to submit books to be graded is to start on our website at www.cgccomics.com

You will want to go to Submission Center and click on Services and Fees where you may first figure out where your books fit in to our grading tiers. From that page you want to select the subcategory called How to Submit. I would suggest using Option #3, which is to use the website of one of our affiliated dealers. What this means is that you will fill out the invoice on their site and print it out. Then you will be mailing your package to us, so they will not be involved in your submission, they only provide the form on their site. If you don't have time online to fill out a form, check out option #2 which is our listing of Dealers. You would want to find a dealer in your area, who will be able to provide you with a submission form, also. They can mail you a form, so they don't need to be involved in your submission, either. If you have any questions or problems please call 877-662-6642.