• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Modern Speculation Thread
5 5

633 posts in this topic

well Jimmy may be right...dead as in 'clone'...it's speculation, if it was sure thing....then it wouldn't be spec...I think I'm gonna pass from buying...I hate TFAW...

Clone is cooking. If its dead, I want more dead stuff :grin:

well Jimmy may be right...dead as in 'clone'...it's speculation, if it was sure thing....then it wouldn't be spec...I think I'm gonna pass from buying...I hate TFAW...

What? Clone is just getting started.

What? Clone is just getting started.

Yep, this book has a ways to go. They don't usually crash right after an announcement.

Clone and the Last of us are not comparable.

One has a tv show announcement meaning the series will continue and the other has a lawsuit announcement meaning there will be no more comics or video games based on the series.

One has a tv show announcement meaning the series will continue and the other has a lawsuit announcement meaning there will be no more comics or video games based on the series.

hmmm...and TPB's??????

hmmm...and TPB's??????

Ellen Page thinks the character Ellie is based on her and has made it pretty clear she's planning on suing for use of likeness. I know she was in Trailer Park Boys but I mean, I didn't know she was also high ALL the time.

The TPB will come out but all hopes of a sequel to the video game or any other related LOU properties has been lost.