• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anybody seen or heard from Gene Carpenter?
1 1

30 posts in this topic

Rick Fortenberry would know.  I can't think of his board ID, but Rick does the NC cons.  I'm pretty sure Gene sets up at his shows.  

@Annihilus  (I think this is the right handle)...you see Gene on the regular, I think (based on your con reports).  Can you help out?

4 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

Rick Fortenberry would know.  I can't think of his board ID, but Rick does the NC cons.  I'm pretty sure Gene sets up at his shows.  

@Annihilus  (I think this is the right handle)...you see Gene on the regular, I think (based on your con reports).  Can you help out?

Thanks, Chrisco. Someone sent me his email.

Rick Fortenberry is Captain Comics, can't remember his exact board handle...mayb Capt_Comics?

Has Gene switched over from those open-top mylars yet?

On 11/25/2019 at 5:01 PM, chrisco37 said:

Annihilus is Gary, not Gene and Rick is CaptComics, I have an old mailing address for him if you need one.

9 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Annihilus is Gary, not Gene and Rick is CaptComics, I have an old mailing address for him if you need one.

Yeah, I know Annihilus isn’t Gene, but i know he sees him often based on his show reports.