• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Comix & Stuff-Recap on page 40

399 posts in this topic

Weekend bulk deal, buy all the following for $39 plus postage.

Page 1

Lot of 2 Smurf AM radios........................$5

Barbie 110 Camera w/cartridge................$19

Superman II Lunchbox.............................$10

Carebears Lunchbox w/thermos...............$12

Power Rangers Lunchbox w/thermos........$19

Charlie Brown 1972 ceramic statue..........$25 (This is an especially nice piece)

Page 1

Charlie Brown 1972 ceramic statue..........$25 (This is an especially nice piece)

I'll take this as long as shipping is reasonable

Thanks, shipping will be at cost, the items are not heavy & I think parcel post is the cheapest.

Page 1

Thanks, shipping will be at cost, the items are not heavy & I think parcel post is the cheapest.

Page 1

(thumbs u

Amazing Stories, 2/1943, oversized 240+ page issue, St. John cover, Edgar Rice Burroughs Skeleton Men of Jupiter story, condition is VG for a pulp IMO, see photos of front & spine........................$79.

SOLD to Cimm

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

Amazing Stories, 5/1952, only in good condition IMO but has a fabulous cover of a man being terminated by a death ray while a barely dressed woman is nearby, also has an interior Virgil Finley illustration...........................$19.

SOLD via PM

IMG_0290.jpg

SOLD via PM

Amazing Stories, 5/1952, only in good condition IMO but has a fabulous cover of a man being terminated by a death ray while a barely dressed woman is nearby, also has an interior Virgil Finley illustration...........................$19.

IMG_0290.jpg

Comic & Crypt & Funnyworld sold via PM.

Comic & Crypt #6, 1972, Neal Adams Interview, Vaughn Bode article, scarce quality fanzine limited to a 1000 copy print run. This is by far the nicest copy of this fanzine I have ever seen, would be VF/NM-NM but has rust on staples on the outside, so I am offering you the book for $25 rather than multiples of that price.

Bijou #8, F/VF+, Kurtzman cover, color interior, Jay Lynch, Skip Williamson, Denis Kitchen, Robert Crumb, Kim Deitch, Bill Griffith, Justin Green, Trina Robbins, an all star lineup & very under rated comic IMO, $15 in fine in the Fogel Supplement, have 2 copies to offer, my price $12.

IMG_0659.jpg

The following lot is comprised of 4 "Indian" comics that I think were published in the U.S. for parents to give their kids to teach them about their heritage. The lot includes Buddah. Dasharatha, Ganesha (my favorite cover) and Kumbhakarna, all in G/VG readable condition.................................$6.

SOLD to fatninja

IMG_0661.jpg