• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Comix & Stuff-Recap on page 40

399 posts in this topic

Big Yellow Dog lot, 8 issues of early underground wackiness, way under guide at $39.

SOLD via PM

#17 Fine, Larry Welz cover

#18 F/VF, Greg Irons cover

#20 Fine, Trina Robbins cover

#21 VF, Carl Lungren cover

#22 F/VF, #23 F/VF, #24 F/VF, #25 VG

Untitled.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

FREE if you have a child in mind that you think would like this toy, just pay for the actual shipping cost.

CLAIMED via PM

Pokeman Pikachu Room Greeter, 1999, works great, comes with original box..........$19. Will also throw in a Pokeman thinge/keychain.

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

Giving this one away to one lucky collector, now includes free media mail shipping AND I will include a complete loose set (w/o box & promo cards) of Omaha the Cat Dancer Kitchen Sink cards.

Cyber Monday special

Omaha the Cat Dancer picture disk, Kitchen Sink, circa 1992, record is real nice, original plastic packaging is yellowed, no lyric sheet, stock photo......$19.

OmahaPictureDiakNMwithlyrics001.jpg

Thanks.

I'll take it! :takeit:

Giving this one away to one lucky collector, now includes free media mail shipping AND I will include a complete loose set (w/o box & promo cards) of Omaha the Cat Dancer Kitchen Sink cards.

Cyber Monday special

Omaha the Cat Dancer picture disk, Kitchen Sink, circa 1992, record is real nice, original plastic packaging is yellowed, no lyric sheet, stock photo......$19.

SOLD via PM.

Page 2

UG Lot #1.............................................$19

Page 4

UG Lot 6...............................................$19

Arcade Lot of 3......................................$19

UG Lot 7...............................................$19

UG Lot 10..............................................$29

Page 7

Yellow Dog Lot of 8...................................$39

SOLD via PM

Cherry Poptart #2, first print, fineish. This is by far the most difficult book of the run in first print, I have sold higher grade copies for significantly over guide. you can have this one for only $15.

IMG_0658.jpg

Just received in a small collection of about 75 undergrounds, 1969 to 1976, most first prints, no NM+ super high grade, mostly VG to VF, but lots of Crumb, Bijou, Freak Brothers, etc etc. Will process it this weekend then start adding these fresh to the market books shortly after.