• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Comix & Stuff-Recap on page 40

399 posts in this topic

Over the next several months I will be listing a bunch of miscellaneous things that I want to place in new homes like yours. Payment via check or paypal OK. I prefer to ship in the U.S. & much of what follows will cost way too much to send anywhere else, but I will work with you. Postage will be whatever it costs me depending upon how you want it sent with a minimum of $5 unless otherwise marked.

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED

You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase any of the underground comix and by bidding attest to that fact.

First is a lot of Marvel magazines primarily from the 80's, let's call this a reader lot as most are VG to F/VF, a few higher & 1 lower, 21 mags........$19.

SOLD to HotJuicyBurgers

Howard The Duck #5

Savage Tales #6

Conan Saga ##1 & #2

Savage Sword of Conan #105, 106, 122, 132, 134, 135, 142, 143, 151, 155-157, 159, 165, 173, 185, 187.

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

Two Smurf AM Transistor Radios, one is missing the battery cover, no idea if they work, 1 could be used as parts for the other. They originally came with headphones which are missing, but these are cheap............$5 for the lot.

SOLD to DCMan

IMG_0160.jpg

Here's 2 unusual items

First is a Charlie Brown ceramic statue, Charlie Brown with baseball glove, circa 1972 that is in very good condition...$25. SOLD to DCMan

Next is an unopened liquid soap container, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles item, circa early 90's in great condition.........................................$9. SOLD to mikenyc.

IMG_0166.jpg

Funnyworld #13, VG/F, 1971, mid grade copy of a GREAT fanzine, Chuck Jones interview, Carl Stalling interview, articles by Denis Kitchen and by Harvey Pekar (Harvey discusses Crumb) and a Carl Barks bibliography...............$10.

SOLD via PM

IMG_0054.jpg

Comic & Crypt #6, 1972, Neal Adams Interview, Vaughn Bode article, scarce quality fanzine limited to a 1000 copy print run. This is by far the nicest copy of this fanzine I have ever seen, would be VF/NM-NM but has rust on staples on the outside, so I am offering you the book for $25 rather than multiples of that price.

SOLD Via PM

IMG_0055.jpg

Here's 2 unusual items

First is a Charlie Brown ceramic statue, Charlie Brown with baseball glove, circa 1972 that is in very good condition...$25.

Next is an unopened liquid soap container, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles item, circa early 90's in great condition.........................................$9.

IMG_0166.jpg

Hey Howard.

:takeit: on the Turtles Soap

Thanks Mike

Here's 2 unusual items

First is a Charlie Brown ceramic statue, Charlie Brown with baseball glove, circa 1972 that is in very good condition...$25.

Next is an unopened liquid soap container, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles item, circa early 90's in great condition.........................................$9.

Hey Howard.

:takeit: on the Turtles Soap

S. Clay Wilson Underground Lot, The copy of Bent alone books for $20 in Fogel's 2010 Supplement...........................$12

SOLD to bcolflesh (I removed the scans as they were pretty raw)

2, F/VF

2 Squared, VG/F

Bent, fine

Great underground starter lot #1...........................$19.

SOLD via PM.

Zap #11 VG

American Flyer #1 F

American Flyer #2 F/VF

Bijou #5 VF 3rd

Capt Guts #2 F/VF

Capt.Guts #3 F/VF

Facts O Life Sex Education Funnies F 2nd

DSCF5213.jpgDSCF4103.jpgDSCF4043.jpgDSCF4109.jpgDSCF4073.jpgDSCF4071.jpgDSCF4107.jpg