• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD Batman Adventures 12: CGC 9.8 White , 1st Harley Quinn

8 posts in this topic

Very nice book, I was pleased to get a CGC Universal Blue label 9.8 white. There are no 9.9 or 10's on this census for this issue, so 9.8 white is the highest grade on this book. Colors are deep and rich, nice production quality and white pages. I am the original owner, as if that matters. Bagged/boarded since purchase until CGC encapsulation.

Batman Adventures 12. First Harley Quinn in comics.

Priced at GPA 90-day average. Sold via PM

Price includes free double-boxed shipping to continental USA, I will pay up to $15 of total shipping costs anywhere else in the world including Macmurdo Station, Antarctica. Buyer to pay insurance cost if desired.

I am going to upload an image from Photobucket's new feature Snapbucket. Don't blame the software, blame the photographer and poor lighting conditions.

No Hall of Shamers, etc. I will ship promptly upon receipt of funds. PM with any questions, please be gentle. Paypal accepted, US bank cashier checks or money orders accepted, personal checks must clear before book sent. I strive for customer satisfaction, have bought and sold to many Boardies. I was one of the first 10 CGC Forum members, and I brush my teeth twice a day.

Here's the image:

th_3AFDDE22.jpg

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge.

Thanks for looking.

Even with that horrendous photograph, the book is nice enough that you can see that the CGC grade and serial number are visible, and both page quality (white) and quality of production (well centered and deep color strike) are superb. I never claimed to be Richard Avedon...

Pretty terrible image, right? Sorry... :flamed:

I was only making it easier for you to show the book...I wasn't trying to "correct" you.....And I am sooo tempted myself and I already have a 9.8, so the picture can't be that bad...Right ? (thumbs u

Even with that horrendous photograph, the book is nice enough that you can see that the CGC grade and serial number are visible, and both page quality (white) and quality of production (well centered and deep color strike) are superb. I never claimed to be Richard Avedon...

its a modern man and you can see the perfect centering on the book, i dont think anyone looking for this book needs more than that. glwts i would be interested if i didnt have my copy already.

Thanks for making it easier, I am just embarrassed that the photos I have are so heinous.

Pretty terrible image, right? Sorry... :flamed:

I was only making it easier for you to show the book...I wasn't trying to "correct" you.....And I am sooo tempted myself and I already have a 9.8, so the picture can't be that bad...Right ? (thumbs u