• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW! It's Graded

1 post in this topic

or WOW!!! It's Graded

I didn't expect it, I just figured I would do my daily check and see about my New Mutants #54. I had this turned over at the NYCC earlier this month. I figured I would chance the signatures of Mike Mignola and Chris Claremont, much like Wallace did with his Marvel Graphic Novel #4. I expected to wait another week before I got impatient with them since I did pay the extra ten dollars for the fast track. I was charged on the 17th which I considered day zero. My Journal Five Business days was exactly that and if I had Thursday,Monday, and today I get eight business days. I didn't count Friday because I believe that was a day before a major convention.

So here it is, only eight days in and my book is graded. Of course I still have to wait for it to get to my door, and what is it graded, I don't know I was too afraid too look. I do have two more invoices, and the countdown still counts for those, but eight days isn't that bad, I guess I have to admit the fast track service is worth it. Well, I am going to go check what grade it is and then get ready for work.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

PS, I know I used this picture before, but I do love this cover and now it is a yellow.....

12331.jpg

See more journals by Tnerb