• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boozad's Sales - Constantly Updated

11 posts in this topic

Just started up again. Bought a Batman #251 CGC 9.4 and bought the New 52 Batman #1 - #13 and I'll catch up on the new 'Tec and TDK books too. I'm selling probably 90% of what I have and only buying back issues that really grab me and that I'll want to keep. It's quite refreshing actually wanting a collection that's going to be less than 100 books.

Just started up again. Bought a Batman #251 CGC 9.4 and bought the New 52 Batman #1 - #13 and I'll catch up on the new 'Tec and TDK books too. I'm selling probably 90% of what I have and only buying back issues that really grab me and that I'll want to keep. It's quite refreshing actually wanting a collection that's going to be less than 100 books.

:applause:

I am working from 13k toward my goal of 1000. I need to sell about 1500 books to get there :tonofbricks: just organizing a few hundreds to sell next week is exhausting