• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WOW! It's Shipped

2 posts in this topic

or I really can't believe it.

I was shocked when I got the e-mail saying something was being shipped to me. It has been a long time that CGC shipped me anything that I just figured I had a spam e-mail. I was curious though, I knew my New Mutants #54 was graded, I knew it was only a matter of time before they would ship it, I just didn't think it would be so quick. I turned over the books at the NYCC to be part of the signature series. I brought none books total. One book is going through Desert Winds. The other eight I submitted myself.

My first invoice had the New Mutants 54. This was the only book on the invoice. I chose the Modern tier and added the fast Track for an additional ten dollars. All in all the charge was $52 to get this book signed by Chris Claremont and Mike Mignola. The cost of the graded book throws the cost over a hundred dollars. The fact is, the book is not worth that much, financially anyway. To me, I am ecstatic to have it. I almost added the other $5 for the imagery.

I was charged on the 17th, the Wednesday after the con, I wrote a journal about it on the 24th showing five business days they had the book. On the eighth business day it was graded and then yesterday, the ninth business day I had a shipping invoice. I have to admit, if you're willing to pay, the modern age fast track is on schedule. Now, let's find out how well those standard books are going, oh and by the way, on the ninth business day my Modern Tier submission without the fast track has went from received to verified.

Thanks for Reading.

see you tomorrow

Tnerb

Random Photo below

12339.JPG

See more journals by Tnerb