• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

vaillant‘s feedback thread
2 2

100 posts in this topic

Purchased a slabbed Hulk 181 from Claudio. From Italy to Canada in only a few days, perfectly packaged, from a seller who puts you the collector first in all things. Many thanks Claudio, it is truly a pleasure and I am very grateful. :)

Cheers,

R

Bought a bunch of books, including a FF #48, from Claudio recently and received thoroughly excellent service. Very fast shipment, bomb proof packaging and very tight grading. He's also such a friendly & knowledgeable chap on all things comic related. A credit to the boards. :)

Claudio's grading is extra sharp, his packaging was exceptional AND he threw if some extra books to read.

All in all an excellent guy to deal with and a very nice person to boot.

Happily deal with him again.

Claudio is one heck of a conservative grader. His books were gorgeous on arrival, securely packed, quickly shipped. I'm very happy with my purchases and happy to have become one of his customers. Looking forward to his next sales thread.

Bravo!!

(worship)