• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

STAR WARS #1

967 posts in this topic

I like the idea... (thumbs u I dont have anything near as pretty as that 9.8! Great book BTW! But, I do have a interesting foreign set to contribute...

American, German, French Canadian, Mexican, Greek... and a deal on a Dutch in the works... :wishluck:

StarWars1_set.jpg

Star-Wars1_greekSW.jpg

The SS forum have a long running Star Wars thread packed with cast-signed #1s and the like. Perhaps this thread can show off more blue labels, price variants and so on?

I had the same thought as you and picked up this raw last week (from Nick)

StarWars1nm-.jpg

Also a 9.8 W slabbed version has literally just landed on my desk :cloud9:

Best of both worlds.

EDIT: Something else just landed on my desk. The first two Star Wars Omnibus editions (reprinting the Marvel series in 5 volumes). Now I can finally get to reading this run :cloud9:

Edited by He11blazer

Here's my only copy...

1211121515201.jpg

If anyone becomes aware of any CGC signing opportunities with either George Lucas, Harrison Ford or Tom Palmer please let me know.

I'd love to be able to add any or all of these signatures to this book!

Thanks in advance

Edited by Trapezetony

I like the idea... (thumbs u I dont have anything near as pretty as that 9.8! Great book BTW! But, I do have a interesting foreign set to contribute...

American, German, French Canadian, Mexican, Greek... and a deal on a Dutch in the works... :wishluck:

StarWars1_set.jpg

Star-Wars1_greekSW.jpg

That is really, really cool! Well done my friend!