• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

01TheDude +5

ADAMANTIUM +19

Dr Zen +2

Get Marwood & I +18

greggy +21

jaeldubyoo +13

JollyComics +47

Kav +2

Ken Aldred +36

Kramerica +1

LogOut +6

steveinthecity +2

01TheDude +5

ADAMANTIUM +19

Dr Zen +2

Get Marwood & I +18

greggy +21

jaeldubyoo +13

JollyComics +48

Kav +2

Ken Aldred +36

Kramerica +1

LogOut +6

steveinthecity +2

Have you seen what Chuck's been trying to do?  

This is the oldest trick in the book.  :)

9v47PFs.jpg

My name is Chuck Rozanski, and I own more than 10,000,000 comic books. During these fraught times of national distress, I am offering to ship 5 lb reader packs of mixed titles to those who are self-quarantined, with our covering 100% of the shipping charge to all destinations in the USA. Our least expensive pack (35-40 randomly mixed titles from our Mega-Store $1 bins) is only $19.95, which after shipping and labor, earns us less than 10 cents per comic book.

To be completely clear, our 5 lb “Mystery Box” program is not about profit, as we just want to help to provide those who are going stir-crazy with some fun reading material, while also keeping a skeleton crew of our Mile High Comics warehouse staff employed. Boxes available for a higher charge (which will help us to keep the lights on...) include an upgraded selection of mixed titles from our backstock ($29.95), all Marvel ($39.95), all DC ($39.95), all Dark Horse ($39.95), and all Image ($29.95), as well as a special youth-friendly comics code-approved hero titles package for $39.95. Please visit our website milehighcomics.com for an updated list of all of our 5 lb “Mystery Box” options.

We do also have one special box available in limited quantities containing 35-40 mixed Free Comic Book Day Issues (from past years) available for $39.95, $25.00 of which will be donated directly to “Feeding Denver’s Hungry.” We highly recommend helping this wonderful organization, as they are a completely volunteer group (no salaries or overhead) that helps to feed the elderly and disabled of Colorado. Love is love ❤️

— at Mile High Comics.

Edited by Ditch Fahrenheit

21 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Let me guess, 420 and 69 for the next two squares?

Aren't you on a cross country drive with your daughter?

2 minutes ago, greggy said:
24 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Let me guess, 420 and 69 for the next two squares?

Aren't you on a cross country drive with your daughter?

lol  we’ve been home for over a week.  Taking classes and working from home.

Just now, thunsicker said:

lol  we’ve been home for over a week.  Taking classes and working from home.

Did you speed?

7 minutes ago, greggy said:

Did you speed?

If I ask if you’re a policeman you’re obliged to tell me, right?

The whole way.  Didn’t want to be out on the coronavirus highways for any longer than I had to be.  2000 miles in two days.  Had to go a little further the first day than we planned since all the hotels in a couple Colorado counties were closed due to government orders.