• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

The 25 Covers Of Betty & Veronica #1

Archie Comics has released the 25 covers for their Adam Hughes written/drawn reboot of Betty & Veronica. The book is set to ship on July 20 with a regular cover by Hughes, a blank sketch cover and then 23 variants.

I hate this kind of stuff.

Apparently, we ARE back in the 90s. :facepalm:

Wrong, this is waaaay more cover variants that there ever were in the 90's. This is actually worse, because in the 90's at least Jim Lee and Andy Kubert and Art Adams were doing like 25% of covers.

The 25 Covers Of Betty & Veronica #1

Archie Comics has released the 25 covers for their Adam Hughes written/drawn reboot of Betty & Veronica. The book is set to ship on July 20 with a regular cover by Hughes, a blank sketch cover and then 23 variants.

I hate this kind of stuff.

Apparently, we ARE back in the 90s. :facepalm:

I understand there's something like 70 covers for Dark Knight III: Master Race #1... One of those is a Hughes variant.

What are you guys watching lately?

Here's my lineup...and some are done for the season now.

Better Call Saul

Girls

Limitless

Lucifer

Modern Family

New Girl

Supernatural

The Americans

The Big Bang Theory

Vikings

Vinyl

I'm going to try the new season of House of Cards, and and older show I've never seen called Utopia.

Better Call Saul

Girls

Limitless

Lucifer

Modern Family

New Girl

Supernatural

The Americans

The Big Bang Theory

Vikings

Vinyl

I'm going to try the new season of House of Cards, and and older show I've never seen called Utopia.

just finished watching the full season of Girls though I'm really starting to get tired of some of the characters

Caught up to Last Man on Earth, and still trying to catch up to New Girl

and starting the Outer Limits

Better Call Saul

Girls

Limitless

Lucifer

Modern Family

New Girl

Supernatural

The Americans

The Big Bang Theory

Vikings

Vinyl

just finished watching the full season of Girls though I'm really starting to get tired of some of the characters

Caught up to Last Man on Earth, and still trying to catch up to New Girl

and starting the Outer Limits

Yeah... me too. Although I keep watching for some reason. I think because I have an intense dislike and repulsion for some of the characters. lol

Yesterday I was reading a bio on Fritz Leiber and discovered that he wrote the short story and screenplay for Burn Witch Burn (1962).

I had never seen it before, so I watched it last night. Some cool special effects of a giant eagle crashing through a double door and chasing the main character around.

No ink...no comic books.

I like ink.

Reminds me of when I used to make cel animation paint and ceramic glaze colouring.

Pigments are pretty cool (and damned expensive). For the glaze, most pigments came in ground glass(glass would melt when kiln fired, really made the colour pop and shine)

We had an ancient spectrometer, but really accurate. Good times....

No ink...no comic books.

I like ink.

Reminds me of when I used to make cel animation paint and ceramic glaze colouring.

Pigments are pretty cool (and damned expensive). For the glaze, most pigments came in ground glass(glass would melt when kiln fired, really made the colour pop and shine)

Now you're talkin'!

I used to use a dual beam spectrophotometer to measure Silicon Dioxide and Titanium Nitride thickness and uniformity (among other applications) across semiconductor wafers.

RKo5AcF.gif

No ink...no comic books.

I like ink.

Now you're talkin'!

I used to use a dual beam spectrophotometer to measure Silicon Dioxide and Titanium Nitride thickness and uniformity (among other applications) across semiconductor wafers.

RKo5AcF.gif

Wow that's a fancy machine. Would be cool to see how that one works.

Atomic-Absorption-spec.jpg This one is similar to the one I used. lol Good ol Apple IIe green screen graphs...

No ink...no comic books.

I like ink.

Now you're talkin'!

RKo5AcF.gif

Wow that's a fancy machine. Would be cool to see how that one works.

Atomic-Absorption-spec.jpg This one is similar to the one I used. lol Good ol Apple IIe green screen graphs...

That's great. :)

Built in floppy drive!

*I just realized that's an old Varian model.*

Edited by Ditch Fahrenheit