• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

I'll be watching for improvement in Janet's scores now that she's got these to fine tune her depixelation abilities. I played the hell out of ice hockey, very active stick...lots of slashing, tripping etc..

:devil:

FBC23399-CCE4-40E5-95AE-B09B26584712_zpstnstkgf9.jpg

Man, that pic brings back memories. Played the hell out of Chopper Command, Asteroids, Kaboom, and more.

Remember Megamania

Is that what that one was called? I had this game, but I think it was called something else

Man, that pic brings back memories. Played the hell out of Chopper Command, Asteroids, Kaboom, and more.

Remember Megamania

Is that what that one was called? I had this game, but I think it was called something else

I have thespiderman game...

Jeffro,did I not post a pic ages ago?

Remember Megamania

Was that the one where you climbed the building and Green Goblin was at the top? Loved that one too

Remember Megamania

Was that the one where you climbed the building and Green Goblin was at the top? Loved that one too

That's the one...going to play me some tomorrow...

Why isn't it in spoiler tags?

Remember Megamania

Jealous. I should get myself a Nintendo and a 2600 one of these days

Remember Megamania

It is mad joyful.

Shall I play Excite bike or Ghosts and Goblins for you on the NES?

Remember Megamania

It is mad joyful.

Shall I play Excite bike or Ghosts and Goblins for you on the NES?

Ooooh GnG, loved the music on that game. Impossibly hard for me though, never finished that one