• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

they just want to spout off their worthless opinions about everything.

:idea: INVASION OF THE SPOUT PEOPLE?

lol

Spoutaphile - Indigenous native of electronic message boards known to derail intelligent conversation with controversial topics, arguments and inane chatter. Easiest form of eradication: nuke from space, or introduce it to a member of the opposite sex.

lol

Spoutaphile - Indigenous native of electronic message boards known to derail intelligent conversation with controversial topics, arguments and inane chatter. Easiest form of eradication: nuke from space, or introduce it to a member of the opposite sex.

lol

lol

And a new scientific classification is born. :applause:

If it were required in the New Case thread, we'd have 50 posts filled with information.

Instead, we have 4100 worthless posts filled with opinion and misinformation...such as pressing causes waves in the new holder...which will come up again as a question or a statement in a page or two.

No one really reads threads around here...they just want to spout off their worthless opinions about everything.

To be fair, I didn't say pressing causes waves in the new holder.

:D

lol

No kidding.

I looked at that post a little while ago and thought...wow...that's a little harsh...maybe I should delete it.

Then I thought...nah screw it...it's spot on. :sumo:

PS - that post had nothing to do with Metal...he just got me riled up thinkin' 'bout stuff. :D

Thinking rots your brain.

If it were required in the New Case thread, we'd have 50 posts filled with information.

Instead, we have 4100 worthless posts filled with opinion and misinformation...such as pressing causes waves in the new holder...which will come up again as a question or a statement in a page or two.

No one really reads threads around here...they just want to spout off their worthless opinions about everything.

To be fair, I didn't say pressing causes waves in the new holder.

:D

lol

No, but you said enough for them to run with it for a few weeks, even if they don't understand exactly what you said.

lol

No kidding.

I looked at that post a little while ago and thought...wow...that's a little harsh...maybe I should delete it.

Then I thought...nah screw it...it's spot on. :sumo:

PS - that post had nothing to do with Metal...he just got me riled up thinkin' 'bout stuff. :D

Thinking rots your brain.

Punching stuff hurts my hand.

I think I'm going to go get some ice cream. :idea:

It's hot here today.

114 tomorrow.

Grab me some.

95 here tomorrow.

What kind do you want...I picked up Tillamook Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup (last one), and Safeway Select Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup (2). Guess what my favorite flavor is right now? :)

I loved these old Flash Gordon series. Priscilla Lawson ( Ming's daughter with the black hair for all you punks ) died at the age of 44 from a bleeding ulcer. I thought she was super good looking for her time.

I loved these old Flash Gordon series. Priscilla Lawson ( Ming's daughter with the black hair for all you punks ) died at the age of 44 from a bleeding ulcer. I thought she was super good looking for her time.

That was awful. Terrible acting, reading from cue cards, hokey sets.

Classic!

That was awful. Terrible acting, reading from cue cards, hokey sets.

Classic!

It's way better than Powers. :facepalm:

The story and the actors are good...but everything else...gargle.