• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

Went on a bike run today. Ride for Life is a Cancer benefit. Ride. Started out in Manteno Ill, about 35 miles from the house. Got our tickets and went to the first stop. I had no idea where the hell we were. The sky opened up, and I mean opened up.

I found Rt 17 and headed into Kankakee and shot up Rt 50 into Peotone Ill and we stopped and ate lunch. Just took a few pics before the rain hit and thought I'd throw these in here. Some interesting stickers on this bike. lol

You see some strange stuff on these runs.

2009-12-31%2023.00.00-8.jpg

2009-12-31%2023.00.00-7.jpg

2009-12-31%2023.00.00-4.jpg

2009-12-31%2023.00.00-3.jpg

2009-12-31%2023.00.00-1.jpg

2009-12-31%2023.00.00-5.jpg

My passenger today. This girl is tough as nails. Don't complain or beetch about anything. " Lets Ride " She don't care how far or how long. I'm slowly getting back on my feet and into circulation again so this is a good start I guess. lol

2009-12-31%2023.00.00-2.jpg

Great photos Tim.

Looks like a lot of fun. :)

it sucked. It poured like crazy.

Send some this way. I'll take any rain I can get.

Many people love the sun. That's cool. I like the sun.

But I love the rain. Always have. Nothing's more peaceful than a good, steady rain with a fire in the fireplace, hot chocolate, and a good book.

That's pretty heavenly to me.

Going on a Veteran's run tomorrow out of Lowell Indiana. They are calling for sunny and 94 degrees. I'll post some pics later when I get back, if Ditch don't mind. Should be an interesting crowd in this heat. hm

I have a back up plan if I don't like the looks of this. I always have a back up plan, and an escape route. lol