• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jking3437 Kudos thread

73 posts in this topic

Bought a graded book from Jim. The price was well below current market and shipping was free! Book was nestled in plenty of bubble wrap and was on my doorstep 3 days after I paid! Really couldn't ask for more. Thanks, Jim!

if you ever make a 4 figure trade, Jim is a stand-up guy.

Communication - top notch

Shipping - high quality

Timeframe - better than most people I buy from ebay

Condition - newly graded so I love a glossy slab

Transaction - trade went smooth

:thumbsup:

Thanks!

Thank you tons Jim! Awesome price, so happy and shipped within 24 of payment, total tlc and sent with a few goodies on top. If his username is posting in selling forum no way I am not clicking that thread! Thanks again

Bought an Outcast #1 from Jim, not a big sale by any means, however the attention and care Jim has given to this transaction, it would have seemed that I was buying a 4-figure book. He even sent some freebie comics too. Wow!

Absolutely Awesome All Around! A+

Bought a nice stack of books from Jim for a surprisingly low price---so very pleased with the quality of them as well as his very good packing and fast shipping. On top of that, he is an excellent communicator---what more could you ask for?

I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again---thanks again Jim!

V.