• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the PGM!

105 posts in this topic

Re: Photobucket: I have already explained a pair of times that Photobucket aumatically generates a we-sized preview of the pictures.

Your high-resolution original is unaltered, and if you make your album (or sub-album) public, can be downloaded/viewed in its full size.

Visual example:

Photobucketdownload.jpg

Also, further embedding options can be chosen by clicking on the "Share" button at each picture’s spot.

Something else that does help, but I've always been too lazy to do, is use coloured paper/card behind the book. It does set it off much better and make it easier to see the book than against a white background.

Batman11SketchVariant.jpg

Re: Photobucket: I have already explained a pair of times that Photobucket aumatically generates a we-sized preview of the pictures.

Your high-resolution original is unaltered, and if you make your album (or sub-album) public, can be downloaded/viewed in its full size.

Visual example:

Photobucketdownload.jpg

Also, further embedding options can be chosen by clicking on the "Share" button at each picture’s spot.

Thanks man. I had not forgotten your advice. Just wanted to know how Boozad got his primo scans to be imbedded in thread. Which is probably the better option as lazy people, like me, can't be bothered downloading the image.

Hey Boozard

Can you explain in more detail how you size these? Is there a tab in photobucket?

This I what mine look like after being uploaded to photbucket unadulterated. The original scan was done at 300 dpi.

After clicking "UPLOAD IMAGE", click on "Customize your upload options" above the window showing which album your photo's are going in. The default should be 1024x768, but I changed my setting to 1280x960. It takes a little longer to upload a pic, but they'll be larger.

Great thread Glen. Well done (thumbs u

Hello!

Thanks to Hado for this post! It is necessary! :applause:

Also to Boozad, Sulpher Server,and vailliant for their contributions re re-sizing. :applause:

Using the old Photobucket, you can also enlarge your picture in PhotoBucket by clicking the green 'Upload' on the tool bar, then clicking on the 'customize your load options' on the middle-to-upper right corner ( look to the right of 'Upload to Photobucket'). It should be set to 1280x960 to enlarge your pictures as Sulpher Server said. Be sure to click the 'upload to' bottom for where you want the enlarge photo to go.

Hope this helps.

James

Does anyone else dislike grading book's that don't belong to the person asking about the grade? Maybe it's just me but it seems lately there's been a rash of phone pics taken from LCS' or eBay auction picks.

Perhaps I'm just cranky today.