• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade Competition: Part 2, hosted by Nikos and UV

405 posts in this topic

Personally, I would love to see Steve B. and his crew from CGC take part int this contest.

So when do we start? Are we still waiting until Aug 23 and if so, why? confused-smiley-013.gif

I am leaving for Greece on the 3rd, be back on the 20th, hopefully get this started ont the 21st. hi.gif

Personally, I would love to see Steve B. and his crew from CGC take part int this contest.

So when do we start? Are we still waiting until Aug 23 and if so, why? confused-smiley-013.gif

I am leaving for Greece on the 3rd, be back on the 20th, hopefully get this started ont the 21st. hi.gif

Excellent, not trying to rush you guys but now the teams have been picked I am sure most are keen to get started. grin.gif

BTW, Kudos to you and UV for organising things so far. I know from experience how hard that can be on these boards. grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Excellent, not trying to rush you guys but now the teams have been picked I am sure most are keen to get started. grin.gif

BTW, Kudos to you and UV for organising things so far. I know from experience how hard that can be on these boards. grin.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Well a big Kudos goes to UV for setting it up and doing all the leg work, and lets not forget all the forum people taking part to make this happen.

Definately should be 893scratchchin-thumb.gif once it starts.

Well a big Kudos goes to UV for setting it up and doing all the leg work, and lets not forget all the forum people taking part to make this happen.

Definately should be 893scratchchin-thumb.gif once it starts.

acclaim.gif

The work has only just begun 893frustrated.gif

I agree. Now that the teams are forming, a late entrant could be nothing more than an embedded shill! sign-rantpost.gif

Hey! Wow, I just got back from an extended stay in... Algeria... where there are no computers... right.

SO, how 'bout this grading contest?!? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Can I get on Se-Men's team?? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

WELCOME BACK, CLARK!!!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif