• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

898 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, wombat said:

A few mags in this thread. Be warned, it is slow to scroll through. One giant post. 

Yes. This is my collection and I do apologize for making this difficult to navigate. I'm working at remaking the thread with one posting at a time.

Hey all :hi:

The VCC is coming up this weekend. There are always some magazines floating about, so if you are in the neighborhood, please stop by and check it out.

VCC 11.jpg

Stop by the Virtual Comic Convention (VCC) Expo Center this coming weekend (April 5th - April 7th) for the first show of 2019

• Dealer/Seller set-up begins at 8pm Friday (4/5/2019)
  • Doors open on Saturday (4/6/2019) at 10am (EDT) for the official start of sales 

Also, if you haven't already, please check out the poll (linked below) in Comics General and cast your vote for a proposed VCC related rule change.

Thanks. :headbang:

Hello I have 280 Fangoria magazines looking to sell, I have also have the first 4 1985 Drauclina comics or magazine I guess as they were a little of both.

Really not sure the best way to do this, the majority of these magazines are mint condition, most have never been read actually. I was more into collecting them for the covers rather then the content. 

I was thinking about getting some issues graded as well, prior to selling.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.