• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

898 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Ha, I am constantly battling my wife over the size of my collection. And I only have 18 or so short boxes! I'm going to continue buying mags, and comics!, and we are hopefully moving into a larger space this year so i might have more room.

ahhh, ok, I thought you were freaking out about 1 box of magazines, you have 18 boxes to hide from your wife. I get it, that is more substantial.

moving to a real house in brooklyn (back when a regular person could afford one) from a 1 manhattan 1 bedroom did wonders for my hoarding.

On 12/4/2020 at 10:29 PM, Azkaban said:

I love this cover, having a hard time putting this one in the sell

128847767_1056970791446754_3464239469560121061_n.jpg

I wouldn't bother. The market grossly undervalues this book. Look how many nice copies sold for under $20. It is criminal: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=rampaging+hulk+9&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

I'd wait. Why doesn't the "I'll pay $200 for a classic cover for a non-key book" pay attention to these magazines???

Mind you, how are ant man and wasp holding that up? Does the story explain? And is Thor really balancing it on his shoulder?

Just now, the blob said:

I wouldn't bother. The market grossly undervalues this book. Look how many nice copies sold for under $20. It is criminal: https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=rampaging+hulk+9&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

I'd wait. Why doesn't the "I'll pay $200 for a classic cover for a non-key book" pay attention to these magazines???

Mind you, how are ant man and wasp holding that up? Does the story explain? And is Thor really balancing it on his shoulder?

seriously, do we need a deranged joker, a sexy wonder woman or an MJ/black cat cheesecake shot for something to be deemed sufficiently classic???

2 hours ago, the blob said:

seriously, do we need a deranged joker, a sexy wonder woman or an MJ/black cat cheesecake shot for something to be deemed sufficiently classic???

Yes! I'm afraid new age collectors do. 

I know he won't say anything here but I think people should really check out our boards own @The Lions Den who's selling several primo magazines on ebay.  

He's one of the best sellers that I've ever bought from and as knowledgable as anyone when it comes to grading.  Seriously, check it out.  Just stay away from the Vampirella 6 and let me have it easy.  :insane:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/lionsdenbooks/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSXS%3AMESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654

15 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

I know he won't say anything here but I think people should really check out our boards own @The Lions Den who's selling several primo magazines on ebay.  

He's one of the best sellers that I've ever bought from and as knowledgable as anyone when it comes to grading.  Seriously, check it out.  Just stay away from the Vampirella 6 and let me have it easy.  :insane:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/lionsdenbooks/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSXS%3AMESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654

Thanks my friend Vampirella 23 is in my sights. Be gentle people.😉

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

Thanks my friend Vampirella 23 is in my sights. Be gentle people.😉

Good luck guys. This Canuck can’t see what he has for sale.

Next on my list is a few Marvel Magazines...

8 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Couldn’t agree more. If we could only get him to offer these babies to his pals in the forum first rather than fight the eBay hoards, he might reach the pinnacle of perfection!

2 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Couldn’t agree more. If we could only get him to offer these babies to his pals in the forum first rather than fight the eBay hoards, he might reach the pinnacle of perfection!

Right!

2 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Thank you for your continued support, my friend. I do admit I have a certain fondness for creating those eBay listings...it's a difficult habit to break!   :)