• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

898 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

I know he won't say anything here but I think people should really check out our boards own @The Lions Den who's selling several primo magazines on ebay.  

He's one of the best sellers that I've ever bought from and as knowledgable as anyone when it comes to grading.  Seriously, check it out.  Just stay away from the Vampirella 6 and let me have it easy.  :insane:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/lionsdenbooks/m.html?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEFSXS%3AMESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654

Thanks Doug! And this is only the first round...

Greetings friends. Just wanted to drop in and let you know that I've started listing a bunch of Mags in my GA/SA/BA thread. Pretty esoteric and fun mix although no Vampi's or other Warren's I'm sorry to say. If anyone wants to stop by I'll by you a virtual beer and you can use the virtual 10% off any mags coupon that I am hereby posting here. It's just for the mag crew so just invoke the silent PM message things so I can apply the 10% off :applause:

I'm going to list a hodge podge of Famous Monsters, Terror Tales, EPIC's and other jive right now. I don't know if there's interest in Witzend's but I have a bunch of those too.

I think I'm allowed to self promote here right? If not I apologize and I'll patronize your threads if I'm not already.

Edited by Kramerica