• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

895 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Doohickamabob said:

I have a high-grade CGC "An Illustrated History of Heidi Saha" up for auction on eBay (ends Sunday night, March 19). I posted the link in the appropriate forum sales thread as well.  Here's the link.

heidi-1.jpg

Your Mad #1 is really turning my head though.

5 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Your Mad #1 is really turning my head though.

Glad to hear it. Don't go all Linda Blair "Exorcist" with your neck or anything.

That Mad was graded a long time ago -- it was in an early-style CGC holder, and I figured the microchamber paper probably needed to be refreshed. I don't know if that means the comic could be pressed or anything. But it's a great-looking copy. I am only selling it because I got a slight upgrade.

If anyone wants to upgrade their Bizarre Adventures #27 with a nice raw copy... please let me know.  I had 13 originally... graded 7...sold one raw today.

There are no 9.8s remaining, but even the 9.4's are selling for 74.00 raw.

I will keep these if there is no interest, that is fine (they have been mine for 36 years).  

I have 5 left. I will sell the best remaining for 35.00 (plus 10.00 shipping to CONUS). I would hope all of these are WP like the rest.

Bizarre Adventures 27.jpg

For any who might be interested, I just posted a copy of Pilote 420 (first Valerian) in the regular sales forum. Since it's a magazine, I thought I'd mention it here.

I posted this in the GA/SA thread, but I thought I would post it here as well (even though a few already have this copy :) ).  

I am happy to keep this one though.  

First :takeit:must be on the GA/SA thread.

Bizarre Adventures #27 CGC 9.8 WP Only 1 of 4 on census

I am only listing one magazine for sale. This is one of two that I have  (both are CGC SS 9.8 WP). This is one of my favorite Paul Gulacy covers from 1981. It is signed by Chris Claremont. Only 13 exist as CGC  9.8 Blue labels and 4 exist as CGC 9.8 SS.  None listed on GPA over the past 10 years were noted as White Pages (one in 2017 Blue label OW-W and one Blue label in 2014 OW).

PayPal only

No HOS or Probies please

Shipping included to CONUS. Elsewhere at cost.

No returns on CGC slabs (unless something not as stated.. and then please let me know within a week of receipt)

This is a cool cover!

Bizarre Adventures #27  CGC 9.8 WP  SS Chris Claremont   $375.00

BZ 27 9.8.jpg

Edited by Ron C.

On 4/20/2017 at 7:46 PM, Ron C. said:

I posted this in the GA/SA thread, but I thought I would post it here as well (even though a few already have this copy :) ).  

I am happy to keep this one though.  

First :takeit:must be on the GA/SA thread.

Bizarre Adventures #27 CGC 9.8 WP Only 1 of 4 on census

I am only listing one magazine for sale. This is one of two that I have  (both are CGC SS 9.8 WP). This is one of my favorite Paul Gulacy covers from 1981. It is signed by Chris Claremont. Only 13 exist as CGC  9.8 Blue labels and 4 exist as CGC 9.8 SS.  None listed on GPA over the past 10 years were noted as White Pages (one in 2017 Blue label OW-W and one Blue label in 2014 OW).

PayPal only

No HOS or Probies please

Shipping included to CONUS. Elsewhere at cost.

No returns on CGC slabs (unless something not as stated.. and then please let me know within a week of receipt)

This is a cool cover!

Bizarre Adventures #27  CGC 9.8 WP  SS Chris Claremont   $375.00

BZ 27 9.8.jpg

SOLD. Thank you everyone for all of your kind words.

Since I know that some like to keep track of sale prices, I sold the Pilote 420 (first Valerian) mentioned above. No takers here on the boards, but it sold for $540.00 (Canadian) plus shipping on eBay. It was my undercopy, but that's strong enough to tempt me to sell my last one...

I posted a bunch of issues of Creepy on eBay yesterday and today. Most issues from 2-81 are there including the elusive 32.

Most are readers but I've listed them pretty low and will combine shipping. I have a run of Eeries that I thought I would keep because I never did start that title which are from the same OO collection that the Creepys came from. Those run from 2-70-ish.

Here's my eBay link. Thanks for taking the time to look!

http://www.ebay.com/usr/ihadthat_toysandcollectibles