• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

898 posts in this topic

I'll be holding an "All Magazines" sale (in the Gold/Silver/Bronze area) starting later tonight, continuing throughout the weekend.
Low to mid-grade copies of Creepy, Eerie, Vampirella, and maybe a few other horror and sci-fi books thrown in the mix. Probably 90% of these magazines were NOT listed for sale in my booth at the last VCC

The plan is to start the thread around 8:00pm Eastern tonight with the Creepy mags then do the Eerie's on Saturday starting around 8:00pm and finish up with the Vampi's on Sunday starting around noon.

If you're like me, with nothing better to do on a Friday night, stop by and say  :hi:

I'll post a link to the sales thread once it's been created. 

Edited by DeadOne

Since my last magazine FS thread, it does look like a few people are interested by some of my Vampire Tales issues.

I prefer not to break the full set but if you are interested in three or more issues, PM me with an offer and if there are enough people interested I may reconsider and break the lot to sell smaller pieces of the whole pie. 

For just one or two issues though, forget about it, I will not be interested. 

I am listing a bunch of magazines from my friend Brian's collection starting today in the Gold, Silver Bronze section.  Titles to be listed are Vampirella, Spectacular Spider-man, Kull, Savage Tales, Creepy and Eerie.  All magazines are CGC 9.2 or higher!

Thanks for looking and click on the link below to check it out. 

Vampirellas, Eerie, Creepy and others CGC 9.2 and higher!