• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

898 posts in this topic

Some new mags just in!

15228.jpg15229.jpg15230.jpg15231.jpg

Famous Monsters of Filmland #59 CGC 8.5 SS Basil Gogos

1994 #12 CGC 9.6 SS Sanjulian

1994 #14 CGC 9.6 SS Sanjulian

1994 #14 CGC 9.4 SS Sanjulian

15232.jpg15233.jpg

Eerie #133 CGC 9.2 SS Sanjulian

Creepy #138 CGC 9.8 SS Sanjulian HIGHEST SS, 1 of 2 9.8 copies

Obscure Marvel Magazines on Clink (If this post is not appropriate here please let me know)

Unknown Worlds of Science Fiction CGC 9.6 W Pages

Monster Madness #1 CGC 9.6 OWW Pages

Nostalgia Illustrated #1 CGC 9.4 W Pages

Pizzazz #1 CGC 9.4 OWW Pages

Wit and Wisdom of Watergate #NN CGC 9.6 OW Pages

Haunt of Horror #1 CGC 9.6 W Pages

Marvel Preview #1 CGC 9.6 OWW Pages

Brother Billy, The Pain from Plains #1 CGC 9.6 W Pages

Monsters Unleashed #1 CGC 9.6 W Pages

Thanks for Looking!

Phil

Looking to trade for key comics. Hope this is welcome on this thread.

Xy9HUah.jpg

fsIYBZb.jpg

B40e4MX.jpg

ldqVlY3.jpg

No splitting. Book looks better in hand. Cgc would not grade it, because of sticker. Joey pressed and thought it would grade between a 6-6.5

:oSALE CLOSED AS OF 8/2/2013 :o

I have up for sale in the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling Area Golden/Silver/Bronze Age Only" a very nice copy of the November/1960 Famous Monsters of Filmland #9 slabbed and graded 7.5 by CGC. Pages are "WHITE."

Check it out at the following link:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6901393#Post6901393

- Mike

Edited by Batko

:news:FM 1971 YEARBOOK, CGC 8.5, FOR SALE :news:

I have a really sharp looking copy of the Famous Monsters of Filmland 1971 Yearbook slabbed and graded 8.5 by CGC on sale in the "Golden-Silver-Bronze Age Only" section. Check it out!

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6913165#Post6913165

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

- Mike

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6997214#Post6997214

Since posting this under a seperate new topic was apparently "offensive" to some of our list member, I have moved it here. :eyeroll:

I have the Chicago Comic Con exclusive "The Walking Dead #1" up for sale in the "Mixed Age Threads & Miscellaneous."

Click the link at the top of the page and check it out.

- Mike

I didn't know there was a Walking Dead magazine. Is it better than the comic?

You know it's a comic. I put a heads up regarding the advert here, because I'm familiar with this forum and know alot of posters here. If you don't want it ignore the post.

And, don't worry. I won't bother putting up anything here again.

- Mike

I'm not trying to offend you and I've certainly not cared enough to notify the mods, but I have to question why you'd post it where it clearly didn't belong.

Why not put a new thread in all the forums?

Why be flippant when you're called out on it? Was it me who was in the wrong by saying something about it?

There's some fault here but it's not mine.

Once again...I enjoy you and your posts, but dude, that was spam. No denying it.

Take your lumps and move on. (thumbs u

Not sure where to post this... I recently picked up a copy of Famous Monsters of Filmland #4 as part of a larger buy. I don't know much about these, but it is a first print (the no-sticker version). It's very, very beat up - lots of photos cut out, etc. but probably about 75% complete. Does such a ragged beast have any value?

Is there anyone here who'd be interested in this copy? I'm a comic guy, so happy to sell, trade or donate to a worthy home if there's interest...

Not sure where to post this... I recently picked up a copy of Famous Monsters of Filmland #4 as part of a larger buy. I don't know much about these, but it is a first print (the no-sticker version). It's very, very beat up - lots of photos cut out, etc. but probably about 75% complete. Does such a ragged beast have any value?

Is there anyone here who'd be interested in this copy? I'm a comic guy, so happy to sell, trade or donate to a worthy home if there's interest...

I guess almost everything has some value to someone. You might get a buyer on eBay for $20 or $30. Nostomania list FM #4 non-sticker version at a $40 value for 1.0/FR, and $28.50 for 0.5/PR.

Although, based on your description this copy may go well below and off the chart! :eyeroll:

- Mike

I guess almost everything has some value to someone. You might get a buyer on eBay for $20 or $30. Nostomania list FM #4 non-sticker version at a $40 value for 1.0/FR, and $28.50 for 0.5/PR.

Although, based on your description this copy may go well below and off the chart! :eyeroll:

- Mike

I like you,and your books are amazing.With that Let me ask you.Why do you always quote Nostomania? That site is completely out of whack as far as prices go,just saying! (shrug)