• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magazine Selling / Trading Thread ONLY
17 17

898 posts in this topic

Duplicate from the sales thread. :) It really is an awesome book.

First :takeit: in this thread gets the book.

U.S. shipping by USPS Priority mail 10.00 (outside of US at cost)

No returns on CGC slabs

PayPal only

No HOS or PL need respond.

Marvel Comics Super Special #2 CGC 9.6 CLOSED

5PlH2t6.jpg

6symSMn.jpg

W9TrxSD.jpg

QHQoemu.jpg

cL0M5Fj.jpg

84PH3xO.jpg

fbC4n2V.jpg

The grader's notes listed lite bends top back spine (shown on second last image). The front cover is amazing .. both are, actually. I offered this to a Board member last week and will extend the offer to other board members. .. ( Yes, the last GPA a year and a half ago was less, but there are only 37 copies at 9.6 or greater and this is almost a 40 year old book). I will keep this up for a few days and then send it to clink or MCS.

Edited by Ron C.

If there are any Heavy Metal Magazine collectors out there, I just picked up 7 of the original black slipcases with the silver foil stamping of the Heavy Metal title on them. Looks like they hold about a years worth of issues. 6 are in really nice shape, albeit a little dusty, and one has some dings. If you live in the United States and are interested in one or all I'm sure we can work out some sort of deal.

Feel free to PM me, as I check this forum every day or so. I can ship them Media Mail, more than likely, as I am a bookseller who ships from the PO almost everyday!

If I can I'll try to post an image of what these look like later. I have no camera or cell phone, but my wife does and occasionally she'll humor me with a snap or two.

If there are any Heavy Metal Magazine collectors out there, I just picked up 7 of the original black slipcases with the silver foil stamping of the Heavy Metal title on them. Looks like they hold about a years worth of issues. 6 are in really nice shape, albeit a little dusty, and one has some dings. If you live in the United States and are interested in one or all I'm sure we can work out some sort of deal.

Feel free to PM me, as I check this forum every day or so. I can ship them Media Mail, more than likely, as I am a bookseller who ships from the PO almost everyday!

If I can I'll try to post an image of what these look like later. I have no camera or cell phone, but my wife does and occasionally she'll humor me with a snap or two.

Delayed reaction here... You didn't post a photo, waaaaa. Would have liked to have seen these.