• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Needs Sleep?

2 posts in this topic

or If I gave up sleep I can work two jobs.

Working nights is a good way to mess with your sleep schedule. There are times I am up for twenty hours sleep four and stay up twenty more. Today the Philadelphia Comic Con is hosting Herb Trimpe. His signature adorns one of my latest acquisitions. When I first started with my bags for the signatures I thought of being different with this book. I have his signature scrawled against Zabu.

The angle seems to add to the signature like all those lessons in cursive handwriting where we were told to tilt the paper. I really hated that class but maybe they were on to something, maybe they could have told me that this was how comic book artist write I would have envisioned more for in calligraphy.

However I am opting out of sleep because my Marvel Graphic Novel #4 in a 9.8 Signature Series will be arriving. Of course after jumping to the boards I noticed something that posts with my name about if I sold my car I can up my bid. The sad realization is that the graphic novel is now the most expensive comic book I bought to date...no that isn't that sad part, the sad part is, the comic book is worth more than my car. Of course, without my car I wouldn't b able to pick it up later today. As it is almost five in the morning EST.. I think I have to end this because I should be up at none to go pick up my book and then work another double.

Thanks for Reading

Tnerb

Really bad random pic below.

12425.JPG

See more journals by Tnerb