• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading contest- Random or Draft?

Random or Draft?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Random or Draft?

48 posts in this topic

sman feel silly now to!

Make that "xsmanx feel silly now too!"

Man - multiple typo-corrections in the same day? This is "heaven on a bun" - or bulkie roll!

bulkies better! thumbsup2.gif

Good lord this is insane. With all the posts about CGC taking too long to grade and how long is it taking us to even find a freaking PROCESS to choose teams?

It's gotten too complicated. The contest should be on an individual basis, no teams at all. 893frustrated.gif

Good lord this is insane. With all the posts about CGC taking too long to grade and how long is it taking us to even find a freaking PROCESS to choose teams?

It's gotten too complicated. The contest should be on an individual basis, no teams at all. 893frustrated.gif

Danged RADICAL! Yeah! You RADICAL! Freakin' RADICAL! (did I mention you radicalosity?)

But it WOULD be fun to team. Especially if the less than cordials ended up on the same team. Most interesting and possibly healthy as well!

Look. The idea originators take this whole thing back. Start over again. State the rules (as simply as possible - SIMPLY and BRIEFLY as possible - stae that the teams will be selected by...and THEN say either "draft" or "random".

Then once that is done solicit participants and set a time line for entry. Since this has had more publicity than Little Sheba the response of willing participants should be quick and pretty much everyone should know about this.

Those who ask to participate have already adhered to the rules so no question about polls or draft or random.

I learned this when I wanted to have a CRISIS ON INFINITE MESSAGE BOARDS Award for Funniest (or whatever) Post and things got so ridiculous I decided to wiat until next year. ANd THEN I will just say "Here is the Award Topic - here is the prize - now vote for the Funniest (or whatever) topic or post or whatever I decide.

Man! You'd think we were all progeny of THIS OR THAT MAN (or THIS OR THAT OWMAN - cannot make up my mind) who has the power of Super-Indecision!

Now just get ON with it! smile.gif

Ok here it is Pov.

The votes are in from the Captains and it will be a draft. There will be no more on this subject. Period.

Araich and the others will have one day to get enough players to get a team. The captain that comes from that team will NOT get a vote.

I also think the rules are fairly simple seeing as there are only four of them anyway 893frustrated.gif

Now, are my books in the mail yet? dagnammit flowerred.gif

Yeah, I have a feeling my team mate count is gonna be pretty low before this is over. Oh well, more prizes for me. devil.gif