• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation.
2 2

664 posts in this topic

I wonder what this will go for since PGX is known for having such great grading and a 9.9 at that :insane::makepoint:http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Mutants-98-PGX-9-9-not-CGC-First-Deadpool-/251291364457 it went to almost 650 last time but didnt hit reserve price and before that had a BIN of 1,500.

Edited by DeadPoolJr.

I'd give you the price that a raw "NM" New Mutants 98 on eBay would get. Roughly $100 bucks give or take and that's only because I feel I could crack it open and sell it that way myself. If CGC were to grade the book it might come back as a 9.2 :facepalm:

I am looking forward to seeing what it will go for. I'll place my losing bid of course but I do hope that whoever places the winning bid will put the book up on the registry.

Looks like the pgx 9.9 sold for 899.99. When i looked through the bid history though it showed a bidder with zero feedback hm possible shill at the early stages of the auction?

Watch if he relists it a few months down the road. He has done this before with books that were "graded" and hot.

Fun times!