• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation.
2 2

664 posts in this topic

Marvel seems to think of deadpool as the most important character since Wolverine... and the fact that there are many in 9.8.... is the reason why it is not a $4.000 book in 9.8.
Yea, I agree DeadPool is definitely Marvels newest earner, I just wish they would cool off with how much they use. When they give him his own limited series every other month it seems, and their being a Dead Pool variant cover for every series, I think people will get a lot more tired of him much faster then they regularly would of.

Marvel seems to think of deadpool as the most important character since Wolverine... and the fact that there are many in 9.8.... is the reason why it is not a $4.000 book in 9.8.
Yea, I agree DeadPool is definitely Marvels newest earner, I just wish they would cool off with how much they use. When they give him his own limited series every other month it seems, and their being a Dead Pool variant cover for every series, I think people will get a lot more tired of him much faster then they regularly would of.

All the books and limited series with the various artists/writers makes Deadpool hard to follow. I tried to explain it to a person who doesn't follow comics and they just don't understand the concept of Deadpool.

Wolverine - badass ('nuff said)

Deadpool - Insane merc with a mouth who kills everything in the Marvel universe and talks to the reader (not so easy to wrap your head around)

Mine is still at CGC....

And time has slowed to a crawl....

I'm hoping for a 9.8, but will be happy with a 9.6 and maybe slightly let down with a 9.4. anything less and I'm selling it on ebay!!!

Will be joining you soon gentlemen.