• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Mutants 98. Deadpool appreciation.
2 2

664 posts in this topic

Very nice,and even in a top loader too! :applause:

It's only been in the top loader since the second I got my hands on it. :grin:

I love those top loaders,and have them on all my expensive raw books too. (thumbs u

Anyone have a link to where I can order some of those top loaders. I only see them at cons and I usually have my hands too full to purchase a decent amount.

I've see them on BCW directly for about $2 a pop in sets of 10, but then shipping adds another $14.

http://www.bcwsupplies.com/type/toploader/comic-magazine-toploaders

I haven't pulled the trigger but I want to. I'd go with Magazine or Silver to fit the Moderns. That way you can add a bag and board.

Edited by bhigg32

I love those top loaders,and have them on all my expensive raw books too. (thumbs u

Anyone have a link to where I can order some of those top loaders. I only see them at cons and I usually have my hands too full to purchase a decent amount.

I've see them on BCW directly for about $2 a pop in sets of 10, but then shipping adds another $14.

I haven't pulled the trigger but I want to. I'd go with Magazine or Silver to fin the Moderns so you can add a bag and board.

It's well worth it.

I haven't pulled the trigger but I want to. I'd go with Magazine or Silver to fit the Moderns. That way you can add a bag and board.

(thumbs u Much appreciated!

Liefeld's variant cover for Howard the Duck #3. Would you guys consider this a cover swipe?

gwenmutants98.jpg

I think it has some influence by the facial expression on Howard the Duck, but other than that can't see anything else that would make it a direct cover swipe.

Chip has a beauty raw signed up on eBay right now.

I know its a beauty as It used to be mine. Best copy I've ever owned and I thought it might have that elusive 9.9 potential. Yes it's that nice. Should have just subbed it. :-@

http://m.ebay.com/itm/New-Mutants-98-1991-NM-MT-9-8-White-1st-App-Deadpool-SIGNED-Nicieza-/221909509253?nav=SEARCH

Maybe one day I can upgrade to a higher grade like you ballers. :cool:

I want to share here, since the new Deadpool #1 will likely have a sky high print run just like NM 98, (300K ish) all the ratio variants will have high print runs too. There is an exclusive #1 with 3000 Color and 1500 Sketches by Liefeld HERE

3bffc0d6be8ccfe867d1a57fe2c26161.jpg

5e776a692b6da7c951f68a5157976de2.jpg

And here is my copy, my 1st CGC book.

12107862_1293384517354116_1377494170442378027_n.jpg

Bam! Cram it all into one post!

Maybe one day I can upgrade to a higher grade like you ballers. :cool:

I want to share here, since the new Deadpool #1 will likely have a sky high print run just like NM 98, (300K ish) all the ratio variants will have high print runs too. There is an exclusive #1 with 3000 Color and 1500 Sketches by Liefeld HERE

3bffc0d6be8ccfe867d1a57fe2c26161.jpg

I realize that sometimes Deadpool's facial deformities include a lack of cartilage in his nose, btu there should still be some evidence of bone structure, no?

Edited by GeeksAreMyPeeps

it pains me so much i have never owned one of these. and i do know i was buying the liefield new mutants books when nobody cared about them when they were $1 or less. indeed, i have several nice 87s acquired that way (although those could have been out of $2 boxes). i think quicker hoarders than i were either snatching these up or they just weren't making it to the boxes. one of these days i will stumble upon one at a yardsale.