• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Tattoo

33 posts in this topic

My first tattoo (Were I ever to get one...unlikely) would be of Bashful Benjamin Grimm, The Thing.

Always one of my fave characters, The Thing personifies strength, will, humor, perseverance, love of family, and heroism, an altogether solid, fully rounded character. I'm positive I'd enjoy sitting down to play poker with him.

I don't have any tats...and if I make it through the up-coming mid-life crisis (I'm 37) without one I likely won't ever have one.

There aren't many things that are important enough to me to permanently ink on my skin outside of my family...BUT if I were to ever get a geek genre tattoo I would consider these:

hellboy_b_p_r_d__logo_by_ramageart-d4ab4kh.jpg

Boba_Fett.png

Captain_America_Shield_Royal_Tank_POP.jpg

The closest I ever got to getting a tattoo was a Beatles quote along the inside of my bicep.

I think it was going to be the quote from "The End"

I decided against it at the last minute.

I have a little room on my left arm that I may do a Cosmic Marvel-themed piece, but I will have to travel to get work done, so it may be awhile. Infinity Gauntlet would be a great ensemble piece to do...