• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel Rising

1,571 posts in this topic

I just read #39 last night. This book is just amazing and when I finished the issue, I felt depressed thinking that it is ending solely based on lack of speculation value and no mass publicity.

This is easily one of the best books being released right now as far as art, writing, story and wit. The characters feel like they're real people.

It's sad it's ending. :sorry:

Yup.

I briefly discussed with Terry recently and he said it's just really tough to maintain sales unless it's Batman or Star Wars related. :(

It's sad that so many people are missing such a great book with terrific characters. Everything seems to be a cash grab these days.

RR was the hottest thing at one time when there was TV speculation. Then when that never came to fruition, people dropped the book despite it being amazing. It's just sad.

Because so many people that buy comic don't actually read them. It is nuts.