• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greg's 2nd annual December To Remember event..CLOSED...

1,467 posts in this topic

Over the next month or so I will run a thread of assorted, all new to market, material that I have accumulated over the last year. Ran this last year and went off pretty well. There will be high dollar slabs, low cost reader issues and everything in between. Like last year there will tons of great deals, freebies, etc.

Shipping: $12 USA/ $27 Canada/ $35 Worldwide

Spend $1,000+/ FREE shipping anywhere

Checks/Money Orders/Paypal

Sorry, no time payments on this thread.

Please use the :takeit: in the thread. Really no other way to keep the thread straight.

Please no requests for what's coming up so that everyone will have an equal shot.

Other than a few of the more expensive books, front cover scans only. If you'd like a back cover scan, lmk.

No probies, etc.

To comply with board rules (and give you an idea on some of the deals ahead), a CGC Avengers #1 4.5 will be listed tonight. Will get the thread rolling in earnest tomorrow night. Nothing after that until I get back From NO on 12/4. Lots of material most nights between 12/4 - 12/21.

If you want to check out at anytime, please PM me. Otherwise I will leave your stack open until the thread closes.

Best,

Greg

These Christmas threads are quite fun! :banana:

I'm looking forward to this as well...and I may have a little something up my sleeve! :P

These Christmas threads are going to kill my wallet. Too tempting. But, never hurts to look...

This thread has my interest...

I'm breaking out the Egg Nog and checking my Paypal balance. Greg has imbued me with the Christmas spirit. :cloud9:

Unfortunately it would seem we've got to wait til the 4th before the chocolate hits the fan!

Time to build up my savings!!!

Brock,

I will list a nice whack of stuff tomorrow night. Then the New Orleans delay :(

I'm breaking out the Egg Nog and checking my Paypal balance. Greg has imbued me with the Christmas spirit. :cloud9:

Unfortunately it would seem we've got to wait til the 4th before the chocolate hits the fan!

Brock,

Thanks for clarifying! Now if you'd only throw a few more coals on the fire tonight :baiting:

Brock,

Man, that's a post that you have to type carefully.