• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artboy99 Kudos thread
1 1

42 posts in this topic

Juist picked up the Clutching Hand one shot from one of Karl's threads - the book shipped the same day I won it, and arrived three days later (from Canada to England!). Unbeatable service, great book!

I purchased a ST Annual 1 from Karl. I have been looking a long time for a nice and affordable copy, and I was very happy with the book, the careful and conservative grading, and the exceptional customer service. Many thanks Karl, I'm very grateful for the book and I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

I traded Karl for a great silver age book that arrived well packaged and quickly. The book was a CGC copy and came in a perfect case and such a great book. I would definitely buy from, sell, or trade with Karl anytime hopefully sooner than later.

Happy hunting,

John

Karl did an amazing commission for me. He was super quick (some would say lightning) and asked all the right questions to make sure it was 100% what I wanted. But he didn't have to ask many questions because he understood what I was going for almost immediately. The final product is so amazing. It's currently at the framers. I will gladly send anyone that wants to see final pics feel free to PM me. Don't hesitate to use Karl for any work, he's fast, extremely communicative, and a great person!

Purchased a MIS 55 and a Four Color 342 from Karl, superior copies, another great buy, always careful grading, friendly service and quick shipping. Much obliged Karl, I look forward to next time. (thumbs u

Cheers,

R

Always a complete pleasure working with Karl @Artboy99  :banana:

Totally awesome dude, super-sweet communication, fast payment, likes to talk-shop what more could you ask for (shrug) (ok don't go there)

Thanks again Karl, you help make the Devil on my shoulder who says don't spend so much time and effort on your Halloween Harvest of Horror each year disappear. :foryou:

- b:devil:unty