• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge lot of 1st appearance, #1s, CGC SS, and High Grade comics!

34 posts in this topic

If you are selling these on ebay and no they are not high grade, why are you putting that on the listing?

I am not a professional grader, I have several comics that are low grade so I know when comics looks nicer in comparison. High grade is up for analysis - be your own judge. Look at the photos, if you have questions just let me know!

This clown has two books that I really want, but I ain't bidding because of his $19.99 shipping BS.

Suck my toes, OP! (thumbs u

Try being Canadian-- $19.99 is CHEAP, been quoted up to $46 per book from the USA..

sometimes they want to charge $85 for shipping across the border when you know the cost is 'only' $25...

For Canada $20-$25 dollars is a very fair shipping cost on a slab and I'm always prepared to pay it...

I only charge $19.99 or $29.99 regardless of location in the world.

Thanks!

This clown has two books that I really want, but I ain't bidding because of his $19.99 shipping BS.

Never really understood the backlash against shipping costs on ebay, especially with auction listings. You factor the shipping into the overall price, no? If it's worth more than the price of shipping and you want it, you bid, factoring in shipping. (shrug) I would be much more concerned with the fact that he has 9 feedbacks as a seller and none are comic related. Then again, I'm a bit of a gambler and would probably bid if the price was low enough. Some nice books.

i just have a problem when people make money off you for shipping. no problem paying for the shipping and packing materials etc etc but when your charged say 25 dollars shipping and the package arrives with 8 dollars worth or postage, im pissed

Never really understood the backlash against shipping costs on ebay, especially with auction listings. You factor the shipping into the overall price, no? If it's worth more than the price of shipping and you want it, you bid, factoring in shipping. (shrug) I would be much more concerned with the fact that he has 9 feedbacks as a seller and none are comic related. Then again, I'm a bit of a gambler and would probably bid if the price was low enough. Some nice books.

i just have a problem when people make money off you for shipping. no problem paying for the shipping and packing materials etc etc but when your charged say 25 dollars shipping and the package arrives with 8 dollars worth or postage, im pissed

That is understandable, but I also ship anywhere in the world. If it costs me $150 to ship it to you in Russia- thats still only $19.99.

Hope this help!

Happy bidding, only a few days left. :)

That is understandable, but I also ship anywhere in the world. If it costs me $150 to ship it to you in Russia- thats still only $19.99.

Hope this help!

Sorry, are you implying it costs $150 to ship a book to Russia? lol

If you are selling these on ebay and no they are not high grade, why are you putting that on the listing?

I am not a professional grader, I have several comics that are low grade so I know when comics looks nicer in comparison. High grade is up for analysis - be your own judge. Look at the photos, if you have questions just let me know!

There are only about 5 or 6 "professional graders" on these boards. Not an excuse. :gossip:

Hope this help!

Sorry, are you implying it costs $150 to ship a book to Russia? lol

Depending on what you ship, many things could cost $150 to russia.

~30lbs of comics double boxed, double wrapped, with priority shipping to Moscow... easy $100+

Are you on this forum to do anything but critisize?

Let me know if you are interested in the comics I have for sale, or if you have any questions related to the sale of them. Otherwise move on, because all you're doing is wasting time.

There are only about 5 or 6 "professional graders" on these boards. Not an excuse. :gossip:

Thank you! :)